With Pleasure

Y/N just started laughing  and attempted to get up from his lap. Severus held onto her, not allowing her to get up. “How long have you been able to do that?” he questioned her curiously. 

“Only the last few minutes since we took the serum. Relax,” she giggled trying to hide her amusement. “What am I thinking right now?” he asked her with his eyebrow raised.  “You suspect I was doing it before the serum. Alas you would be wrong,” she answered the man. 

“The serum should have worn off by now,” he cocked his head in confusion. “Quick acting, noted,” she replied as he finally let her get up from his lap.

 “Perhaps I just know you so well now. I often know what you are going to say before you say it,” she remarked as she bent down to take off her boots and place them beside the door. “Interesting,” he remarked at the same time Y/N said it. She really got a kick out of that one, almost doubling in half.

She tried to contain her chuckles, sitting back on the sofa, “Sorry. I’ll try to get a hold of myself,” she said. “Do it then, this is serious,” he scoffed. “Hardly. You are just annoyed I read your inner most private thoughts like you do to me,” she scoffed at him. 

“I was not annoyed at all. I am shocked you were able to do it at all. My mind is pretty difficult to read. I was able to keep my thoughts from Voldemort for years. You were able to do it as soon as we took the serum,” he remarked in awe of her. 

“I think I have been predicting what you are going to say for some time. Today it felt as if I were just reading them off a paper,” she replied softly. 

What a clever little witch, Severus thought

“Indeed,” she smiled at him, having just read that thought. “I will have to try harder at shielding my thoughts around you,” he remarked. 

“Why's that? Are they dirty?” she giggled. “Very,” he replied with an almost evil grin. “This is going to be so much when we are in front of people. Not just for dirty stuff, but we can talk about people,” she said cheekily. 

 “You would have made an excellent spy, you know. If it weren’t for your smart mouth,” Severus stood from the sofa, gathering their uneaten lunch plates to take back. 

You have a smart mouth too Professor, she thought

Watch it, Princess, Severus replied in his thoughts

“Are you going back to your office?” she asked as he gathered the things. “Yes for a bit, you need to finish your letters,” he remarked. Y/N let out the loudest, most annoyed sounding groan. 

At this point, it was a few days later. They were going to go to Spinner's End for the weekend later in the day after Severus finished some work. Severus also wasn’t joking, he had tons of dirty thoughts about Y/N. It honestly drove her crazy hearing that all day, she had no time for her own thoughts. 

The two were just waking up and Severus was stabbing her with what felt like a knife as usual. “I wonder if I will ever wake up without that in my back again,” she said sleepily. “I can’t help it, you push your ass against me all night,” he remarked as he moved her hair out of the way so he could kiss her neck. “I do not. You cannot control yourself,” she replied with a giggle as he tickled her with tiny kisses. 

“I need to take the cat out, you know that,” she finally remarked. “I can make it quick, please,” he asked as his hand slid down grabbing a handful of her ass. It was beautifully rough and Y/N could not resist.