A Devilish Grin

The next morning came too early, as usual. Y/N had to pull herself out of his grip to get out of his grip to go let Alfie out. "Come back," he murmured half asleep as Y/N walked out the bedroom door to go downstairs. She went and opened the door for the beautiful black cat with orange eyes before going to the kitchen for tea.

She made two cups of tea and returned upstairs to a Severus who was still in bed, hoping she would come back. He smiled when he saw her come in the bedroom door. "Put that down and get back in bed," he said in a whiney voice.

"I will not, my back is on fire," she remarked, handing him his tea. She placed her own down on the night stand and turned to lift her shirt. The back of her shoulders were covered in rug burn marks from the previous night.

Severus just chuckled a little, trying to contain his amusement. "I saw that last night," he remarked. She put her t-shirt back down and sat in bed, holding her tea.

"You're so proud of yourself, I see," she remarked as she sipped her tea. "Last night was perfect, by the way. You were such a good girl," he whispered as he tried to move closer to her, trying to get at her neck.

"I love you too," she remarked looking over at him, meeting his lips with her own. Finally she pulled back from the kiss, "You are going to make me spill this. Behave Heademaster," she joked as she shuffled off the bed.

Severus just laid across the bed, patting the spot he wanted her to get back in. "You have to give me a break, at least until tonight," she said as she smiled down at the man who was now reaching for her.

"Will you promise not to have sex with me if I get back in bed?" she asked him. Y/N put her cup of tea on the table for a second to climb back in, before he had answered.

"No," he announced as he grabbed her arm and pulled her back in bed. "Just let me hold you, I'll be good," he offered. Y/N just giggled when she heard that last bit. To her surprise, he actually did want to hold her. He pulled her back half onto his chest with his arm around her, and pulled her leg on top of his.

"You looked so beautiful last night. Not that you aren't always but you looked so happy. Perhaps I could make some concessions when we go out. Away from the school I mean," he remarked looking down at her. "Thank you. I will accept that," she answered, smirking back at him.

He stroked her hair for a few minutes before she started falling back asleep. "I love you so much, Princess," he whispered, kissing the top of her head. Severus laid still letting her sleep on him for a bit before it was time to get up for the day.

He gently moved out from under her, to get himself dressed. He laid out a cream colored blouse and some jean shorts, along with undergarments and his favorite perfume.

"You owe me a cup of tea for luring me back into bed," she said in a sleepy voice. "Of course, love," he replied as he buttoned his white dress shirt, and tucked it into his trousers. Y/N got up to start putting her clothes on for the day.

She removed her t-shirt, throwing it on the bed and her panties. She put on the ones that Severus had laid out for her. Y/N picked up her bra after noticing the man staring at her.

"Enjoying the view?" she smirked. "Indeed. I was just imagining you pregnant. How beautiful you will be," he remarked softly. "I don't know how I will keep you off me once you finally get me pregnant," she joked as she fastened her bra.

"The difficult part will come when I cannot get as rough with you. You will be sad about that as well," he remarked as if thinking fondly of memories.