You Little Witch

Severus said nothing in response, just looked at Y/N in a cold demeanor. “Alright,” she replied, putting her book down. She got up from the sofa and went to retrieve her keys to the store room. “Be thinking about what you want to ask me. I’ll never do this again,” she said as she walked to the door of their chambers.

Y/N walked slowly to the dungeon. She was trying to keep herself calm but Severus wasn’t allowing that today. Once she unlocked the store room, she climbed the ladder, retrieving the small green glass bottle. She opened it to make sure it contained enough. After she checked it, she put it into her jean pocket and started walking back to their chambers. 

There was a heaviness as she approached the door. She was never scared of answering his questions truthfully. She was however preparing herself to be hurt by the type he was about to ask. 

Y/N opened the heavy wooden door, closing it behind her. As she walked over to the wooden table where their lunch plates were still laid, she removed the bottle from her pocket, sitting it down on the table. Severus was just standing near the sitting area where she had left him.

“Well?” she said looking over at the man. “Perhaps we shouldn’t do this. You will hold it against me,” he said hesitantly. “You mean like you hold things against me? I would hate for Severus to take his own medicine. You’re taking this potion as well,” she stated looking directly into the man's eyes. 

“No need for that. I do not lie to you,” he scoffed. “I don’t lie either, yet here we are,” she retorted curtly. Y/N picked the bottle up and walked towards the man who was obviously very annoyed. “How many drops do I need?” she asked as she opened it. “Three” he replied, staring down at her with his hands behind his back. 

Y/N looked him directly in the eye while dropping three tiny drops onto her tongue. She put the dropper back in the bottle and handed it to him. 

“You should take 4 at least. You are bigger than me. This should be fair,” she added. Severus just huffed and dropped the serum into his mouth. Y/N took the bottle back, placing it on the table. “How long do we have to wait?” she asked curiously. 

“It has almost instant effectiveness. You should know that as the Potions Professor,” he glared at her. “I could certainly brew it but to dose someone without their consent, that isn’t my style,” she retorted. 

“You are really trying my patience right now,” he sneered. “I honestly couldn't care less about your patience or feelings right now,” she responded as she sat on the sofa waiting for the onslaught of questions. 

S: Did you fuck Cillian while you were at the village?

Y/N: I have never fucked him. I have never touched him inappropriately. Next.

S: Have you fucked anyone I don’t know about?

Y/N: Of course not. You are the only person I have ever slept with. 

S: How did he find you in the middle of the night, if he wasn’t already in your room?

Y/N: He came to check on me. Perhaps you should thank him for that.

Severus just sneered at that but it was the truth. Cillian had saved her.

S: Do you have romantic feelings for him?

Y/N: Not in the slightest.

S: Do you actually want Lucius and I to fuck you?