Black, I Suppose

Y/N laid Alfie on the bathroom counter while the two took a quick shower before bed. Y/N quickly brushed her teeth so she could finally get a kiss from Severus. “When did you and Lucius decide this? I have to know,” she asked as they showered. 

Severus just smirked, “Today when he came to announce the party,” he replied. “When I went to get the potions? You two are very sneaky. I like it,” she remarked as they finished their shower. The two got out to dry off and walked to the bedroom. 

Severus handed her a t-shirt and panties to put on for bed. “You were just a good girl tonight. You made me so proud,” he remarked looking down at the young woman. “A memory, for sure,” she replied as she took the clothes and dressed. 

The two got in bed, with Alfie on Y/N’s side next to her. She cuddled up into his chest tonight, letting his arms consume her. “I love you so much,” she whispered as he stroked her hair. “I love you, Princess. You are the best,” he remarked as he kissed her hair. 

Y/N woke up just as the sun was coming up with Severus already pressing himself against her body. She was half asleep but spoke softly, “Do as you please.” Severus moaned hearing that, he moved his hand down pulling her panties down so he could access her. “That’s my girl,” he replied softly. 

He finished pulling her panties down and then sat up to gently remove her t-shirt. “I’m starting to think I should just sleep naked,” she remarked as he manipulated body to remove the clothing. 

“Excellent idea,” he smirked. He got back in position behind her, as if they had been cuddling. His lower arm was wrapped around her as he kissed and nibbled her neck. 

Y/N reached behind her, pulling his cock down from pointing to her ass, to pressed between her thighs against her throbbing pussy. He moaned when he felt how wet she was already. 

Severus slid his cock back and forth, rubbing it on her warmth as he slipped his hand down between her legs. Y/N opened her legs enough to allow his fingers to swirl around her clit. “I need you, Princess,” he whispered as he pulled his hand from her. 

He moved it around, grabbing himself, trying to guide himself inside her slowly. The angle wasn’t quite right so Y/N leaned forward so he could slide inside her easier.

 “Fuck,” both of them moaned as the head of his cock passed through her dripping wet entrance. Severus moved his arm up wrapping her tightly as he slowly drove deeper inside her. 

He continued kissing and nibbling on her shoulders while he made beautiful sweet love to her this morning. “You feel so fucking good,” Y/N moaned as he held her in the moving loving of ways, gently thrusting inside her. 

“This I can never share with anyone. This is all mine,” he replied through his nibbles, tightening his arms around her. “I belong to you, Daddy,” she moaned, pushing back against him.

 Severus moaned deeply at hearing those words. He moved straddling her leg, with her upper leg pushed up in front of her. “Touch yourself for me,” he told her while he positioned himself to thrust harder into her. 

Y/N slipping her hand down between her legs, swirling her clit under her fingers as he started fucking her harder and deeper. It was a bit shocking how deep he could push inside in this position, making Y/N put her hand on his stomach, with an “ow” face. 

He smirked, down at her as he grabbed her hand, holding it behind her back. “I’ll do as I please, Princess,” he remarked as he restrained her. “Yes, Daddy,” she replied as she continued rubbing herself with her other hand as he fucked her.