Fight Back

Content warning: Consenual nonconsenual sex. Activities involving 2 grown adults exploring a fantasy. Take care of yourselves.

It was a rather quiet day after breakfast.  Y/N had fallen asleep on the sofa while they were each reading when Severus went to wake her. He gently stroked her legs that were over his lap until she woke up, “I admire your ability to fall asleep like that,” he said softly. “What can I say? I’m a master of my craft,” she replied, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. 

“Would you like to go to dinner, Princess?” he asked as he let his fingertips graze her bare foot. Y/N pulled her foot back, shooting him a look. “I hate that. Yes I will go accompany you to dinner Daddy,” she replied as pulled her legs from his lap, shifting to get up.

 “I will go to the cottage and pick something for you to wear,” he replied as he got up and apparated away. Y/N got up and stretched, letting her back crack. She couldn’t do it in front of Severus, he always made a displeased face when she did it. 

Suddenly the tall dark man returned in the living room, handing a dress for Y/N to put on. Her face was rather shocked when she saw it was a short black dress. “This one is really short,” she remarked as if trying to save their time. 

“I know, go put it on before I change my mind, Princess,” he remarked looking down at her

“I know, go put it on before I change my mind, Princess,” he remarked looking down at her. “Yes Sir,” she smiled and went upstairs to change. She took everything off. 

Y/N found some black lace panties to put on under the dress. The straps were too thin to wear a bra with so it was just the panties and the short dress.

 Y/N went to the bathroom to brush her hair quickly before they left. Next, she walked down the stairs to meet the eyes of the man waiting on her. “You look delicious,” he said with an evil grin. 

She walked just in front of him with a smile spread across her face. “Thank you, for the compliment and for letting me wear this.” 

Severus traced his finger tips along her collarbone, to her shoulder and down her arm sending chills down her spine. “I cannot wait to rip this off of you,” he confessed as he licked his lips. 

“You look positively hungry,” she remarked with a giggle. “We have to leave before I fuck you right here over this sofa, Princess,” he said with an exhale.. Y/N went to slip her sandals on and held Severus’ hand as he apparated them to the village. 

Once they were inside the pub, Severus led her to a table. He was always the type to walk right in front in these situations and pull Y/N behind him by the hand. She loved how he took control in public settings. He wouldn’t even allow her to order her own food. 

“I have to ask. What made you decide to let me wear this tonight?” she asked him as they chatted before their food came. Severus traced his fingers along her bare shoulder before answering, “I wasn’t going to choose something like that to begin with. I pictured you in it though, and could not resist.”