It Is Regrettable

The next morning the two were already in the shower preparing for the day. Severus was kneeling washing Y/N’s body. “You know I am capable of washing myself,” she said jokingly to the man who was taking such care soaping up her body. 

“I enjoy doing it for you,” he confessed in a sort of whiney voice. “I can tell,” she said looking down at his half hard cock. “I’m rubbing my hands all over your body. I’m not sure what you expect. Turn,” he replied. 

Y/N turned around so he could wash her back. “Don’t bite me,” she remarked looking back at him. “You love it,” he said softly as he gave her ass a small nibble. He was right, she did love it. It amused her every time he was unable to control himself. 

His hands trailed up and down her thighs, spreading the soap around. His finger tip even accidentally grazed her pussy from behind.”I’ll take care of that if you don’t mind Sir,” she remarked after feeling his finger tip.

 Severus huffed, “Stop. You know very well I do as I please,” he remarked, moving his hand up to wash her.  “You love when I resist,” she smirked back at him. 

Severus stood allowing her to rinse her body. “Perhaps you should fight back harder next time,” he spoke softly with a smirk in the corner of his mouth. “How will you know if I really don’t want it then? She questioned as they finished their shower.  

“When was the last time you didn’t want it? You have a safe word you have never used. Even when I hurt you, you love it,” he remarked as they got out of the shower.

 “I give in too easily, noted,” she smirked as she started drying herself off. She waited patiently for him to dry himself and start brushing her hair. 

“Your birthday is in a few weeks. I suppose I will have to tell you now that you can read my mind. I was going to take you to the beach for your birthday,” he remarked as he picked up the hairbrush. An instant smile spread across her face. Severus wasn’t the going out type but he knew she enjoyed going to the beach. 

“You are the best,” she replied, smiling at him in the mirror. “I’m glad you agree. Also, we never got to take a honeymoon last year. I thought of doing something on our anniversary but we are going to wait. I want to take you to Iceland during winter break so we can see the northern lights together. How does that sound?” he cocked his head, raising an eyebrow at her in the mirror. 

“That sounds amazing, Daddy,” she replied, almost squealing with happiness. “Is there anything you can’t do? You basically bathe me, cook for me, take care of me. You can’t keep your hands off of me. Except for your,.. Temper, you are perfect,” she added.  

Severus just chuckled, “I can’t share.” “Thankfully I don’t ask you to do that,” she replied. They went to the bedroom to get dressed. Y/N sat on the bed waiting for him to pick her out something to wear. “I know I have the worst timing,” she remarked. 

“What is it?” He turned to look at her. “I know you don’t want me to see him. Perhaps I could just go in person to explain this. A letter hardly seems fitting. I wouldn’t know how to write it without sounding like a complete ass. That will be it, I won’t see him again. I won’t even drink. I will go there and come back,” she said nervously. 

“If you don’t have feelings for him, a letter should suffice,” he glared at her. “Yes Sir,” she replied as she started to get dressed.

 “Perhaps there are things you want to say to him that you don’t want me to read. Is that it?” he questioned. Y/N rolled her eyes as she got dressed, remarking, “Of course not.”