"It's my job"

Before bed the two shared a hot bath. Severus washed her hair as usual and brushed after the bath. He loved taking care of her in these little ways. When they went to the bedroom, he helped her dress in her pajamas before putting his own boxers on. 

They climbed into bed and Y/N moved away from him playfully pretending she was going to sleep on her own side that night. “Do not play with me, come here,” he said forcefully, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her across the bed to himself. 

“Do you ever take no for an answer?” she asked over her shoulder playfully. “Not from you,” he said, nuzzling into her neck and squeezing her just a bit harder until she gasped. He flicked his hand and the lights were off. 

Y/N’s eyes opened and the room was completely dark, it must have been the middle of the night. She could feel him rubbing his hand up and down her side, making its way under her shirt. “What are you doing?” she whispered as if she didn’t know. “Whatever I want,” he replied in a low raspy nighttime voice. He pushed himself against her and she realized how hard he was already. Y/N moved back against him eliciting a moan from the man. 

His fingers went to her pajama pants trying to pull them down. “Off,” he growled. Y/N lifted up her hips enough for him to pull her pants and panties off, leaving them in a pile inside the blankets. 

She could feel him lift his hips enough to remove his own boxers, freeing himself finally. Y/N leaned forward pulling her own tshirt off, knowing it is what he wanted. He started nibbling and biting her shoulders, pulling her hip back to press himself against her. The bites were sending her over the edge, forcing her to arch her back towards him. He decided he was done waiting. He rose and straddled her leg closest to the bed, pushing her other up towards her stomach. She was still on her side from their cuddling position. 

Severus took himself in his hand rubbing it back and forth on her wetness, making sure she was ready. When Y/N started arching back at him even more, that was his sign. He gently slid the head of his throbbing cock inside her, just barely thrusting back and forth. 

“Please,” she begged. “I will do exactly as I want,” he growled. Y/N started whimpering begging for more of him. Finally, he had enough of teasing her and pushed the rest of his hard cock inside her forcing a sharp inhale from Y/N. “You are mine,” he said each word with a hard thrust. “Do you understand whore?” still thrusting hard enough to move her body with each movement. 

“Yes, I understand,” she whimpered back at him. His fingertips were digging hard into her thigh that was draped over his leg. “I will fuck you anytime I want. This pussy, your mouth, your ass, all belong to me,” he said in a breathy voice. 

These words were music to her ears. She loved hearing him say these things. “Use me,” she begged in a whimper. He leaned down grabbing her neck roughly, “Say it whore.” He demanded. “I belong to you,” she struggled to get the words out. 

He was so deep inside her and squeezing her neck. He let go of her neck and pushed her thigh up towards her chest, opening her up completely to him. The man was about to ruin her. He proceeded to fuck her hard and deep, making her cry out with every thrust. 

She was struggling to breathe but it was euphoric. Every thrust was him saying he owned her completely. Every piece of her belonged to him. She no longer owned a single piece of her body. It was in these moments that everything left unsaid was finally being communicated between them. There was no doubt of his feelings for her. 

Y/N moved her hand down between her own legs, rubbing her flattened fingers over her clit vigorously. “That’s my girl,” he groaned. He could obviously feel her fingertips brush him during his thrusts. He leaned down grabbing her neck again, giving it firm squeezes every few seconds. It wasn’t enough to cut air off, it was just to tighten on the blood going to her head. It felt absolutely amazing. 

She could feel herself get close, her whimpers were a dead give away. “Wait for me,” he groaned. He thrust faster inside her until the pair were cumming at the same time. Each of them moaning, his cock jumping inside her as she squeezed him from her own orgasm. 

After their orgasms subsided, they stayed in position for a moment trying to recover before he finally removed himself. Severus got up from the bed and went to fetch a warm wet cloth to clean her up with. The light still wasn’t on in the room, but a small light from the bathroom showed down the hall. 

 He cleaned her up with care as usual, before himself. Neither of them even put their items of clothing back on, they just cuddled back up in each other's arms, falling asleep. No words were needed, they were both exhausted. Everything had already been communicated moments earlier. 

In the morning, the pair went to take a shower together, after letting the beautiful black cat outside. Y/N was washing her own body when she realized something. “I’m getting my period,” she said, laying her head back in devastation.

 “If you were pregnant, it wouldn’t be an issue,” he teased. “I’m starting to think that is a kink of yours and not just a desire,” she joked, continuing to wash herself. He just smiled at her, not denying it. 

Y/N hated having period sex, but it didn’t bother Severus at all. Most of the time she would suck him and carefully play with herself. He didn’t ask for it, it was something she enjoyed doing. On occasion, they would gently have anal sex during her period. 

After their shower, Severus laid out some pajamas for her. He knew she didn’t want to wear regular clothes the first day. He got himself dressed as usual. “I have to go food shopping. You can stay here and rest,” he said. 

“You’re the best,” she replied with a smile. The man knew she just wanted to lay around the first day. “I’ll return in a bit, I love you,” he said, kissing the top of her head. “I love you, Daddy,” she smiled back at him.

Y/N got back in bed to relax. Before he left, he brought the beautiful black cat up and placed him on Y/N’s stomach gently. The cat was always a comfort to her and it made her smile. Later when he returned, Y/N went down to see him putting the food away. He had bought her favorite snacks of course. “You take such good care of me,” she said with a smile. “It’s my job,” he replied over his shoulder.