The Best

Severus took the two home to Hogwarts where Alfie was still asleep on the sofa. “Shall I go get our dinner?” she offered as they returned. “I can come with you. I don’t need you making an unexpected stops for restricted books,” he smirked at her. 

“It’s my right as a Slytherin,” she joked as they walked down the corridor.

 As they were walking down the halls to the kitchen, Y/N admitted. “I smoked a whole joint by myself and half of that one. It was perhaps too much. These paintings are tripping me out,” she admitted as they walked past them. Severus chuckled at that saying, “I agree, that was probably too much.”

“Imagine walking these halls on mushrooms,” she remarked as she tried to keep up with Severus. “I’ve done that, as a youth,” he admitted with a smirk. “Headmaster, you are just full of secrets,” she gasped. “Shortly after I found my love of potions. Hallucinogens are common within the ingredient list. I had to try them for myself,” he admitted. 

“Let's get some,” she demanded with a smile. “Shhh the paintings will hear,” he smirked down at her. The two retrieved their dinner and walked back to their chambers. “I believe I need to be ruined after dinner,” she smirked as they sat down to eat. Severus just shook his head.

 “I don’t know. I think after today, you should process everything. I would hate for you to feel bad and it makes you feel negatively about me,” he remarked softly. 

“I love you, Daddy. I could never feel that way about you. You are such a respectful gentleman but tonight I need you to be disrespectful to me,” she smirked. “As  you wish, Princess.” he replied as an evil grin spread across his face. 

After dinner, Severus took their plates back to the kitchen. Y/N took it upon herself to undress in anticipation. She laid on the bed trying to wait for him but she was too aroused at the thoughts swirling in her head.

 She closed her eyes to picture them better. Her hand slipping down between her legs, exploring herself while she waited on him. 

She hadn’t even noticed that he had come back and was standing over her. She had lost herself with how good it was feeling. She heard something rustling and looked up. It was Severus standing beside the bed looking down at her while he undid his pants to touch himself. 

Neither of them said anything, just continued touching themselves while watching the other. The way he touched himself was so beautiful. He would squeeze the base with his left hand while his right stroked himself, cupping the head with each stroke. Y/N continued rubbing her clit, swirling her fingers around as she watched him. 

I want to see your body, she told him in her mind

Severus just smirked, taking out his wand to remove his clothing quickly for her. 

Much better, she told him

He was so handsome standing there stroking his cock for her. His beautiful shoulders and chest as he moved his arm to stroke himself. Even the sight of his labored breath was beautiful, the way his chest rose and fell. His thighs were even beautiful and strong. It was undeniable how in love with this man Y/N was. 

I want you to cum for me, Princess, he told her

Y/N just smirked up at him, continuing to touch herself just as she liked. Her fingers swirled over and over on her clit. “You’re doing so good for Daddy. Show me how you make yourself cum,” he spoke in his deep velvety voice, while he continued stroking himself.