One and Only Time

Later after the two had lunch together, Y/N left the castle to find an outfit for Draco’s party. Despite the events from the previous night, her and Severus were getting along perfectly well. 

He had surprisingly given her free reign to choose what she wanted for the night. Her eyes scanned the clothes racks, looking for maximum effect. Finally, she found something but it would require many camouflaging spells to wear. 

Finally she made it back to the castle just in time, wearing the outfit she had picked. She appeared near the fireplace in their chambers as Severus sat on the sofa reading and waiting on her. 

His eyes looked her up and down slowly

His eyes looked her up and down slowly. A small smirk spread to his lips, “Absolutely not, Princess,” he said in a joking manner. He was of course referring to how tiny her dress was. “Stop! You said whatever I wanted,” she reminded him. 

“You look amazing, Princess. Turn around and bend over for me. I want to see how far your dress comes up,” he ordered her softly. Y/N responded, “You said anything” as she turned bent over just slightly, her dress coming up to just under the bottom of her beautiful ass. 

“That’s what I thought. You will have to be careful,” he remarked. Y/N raised back up and turned around, “Of course,” she responded with a smile. 

Severus rose from the sofa, adjusting his trousers. He wrapped his arms around her body, letting his hands trail down to her ass. 

He squeezed it hard with both hands, whispering in her ear, “I want to fuck you so bad already. Lucius is going to love this.” Those words sent electricity through her body immediately, even hardening her nipples. Her breathing increased as she tried to hold herself together. 

She let her hand graze down the front of Severus’ trousers, ever so slightly touching his hard cock. He caught her wrist quickly, whispering, “Careful, Princess or we will be late.”

“Yes Daddy,” she replied softly, looking up at the much taller man. Severus took her wrists to look at them. She had covered everything up, even the new one, along with the bites on her neck. However, her new tattoo “we’re all mad here” was still visible on her arm and healing nicely thanks to the potion. 

Severus took them to Manor and knocked on the door while he held Y/N’s hand.

Two drinks, I’m serious. He told her in his mind.

Yes Daddy, of course, she replied.

Don’t play with me, Princess