That Wasn't So Hard, Was It?

The next morning came way too early. It wasn't helpful that Severus was already awake and ready to go. "You know I have to take the cat out. I can't very well let you walk around the castle like that," Y/N smirked gesturing with her hand towards his hard-on that was laying against his stomach.

"Hurry," the man ordered as his hand went to himself, slowly stroking his cock in front of her. Y/N huffed at having to leave him like this. She threw on some jeans and her boots quickly. She grabbed Alfie and they quickly made their way to the courtyard for him to do his business.

As soon as he was done, Y/N scooped him up to hurry back to the chambers. Severus was still in bed, obviously pacing himself while waiting for Y/N. She dropped the cat gently on the floor, locking the door behind her. Y/N hurriedly pulled off her clothing on her way to the bed until she could climb in naked.

Without even asking, Y/N climbed between his legs quickly wrapping her mouth around him. She moaned at the taste of him on her tongue. Severus groaned deeply, finally feeling her mouth on him.

He gently pulled her hair into a makeshift ponytail to get it out of her way. Y/N stroked him into her mouth in the same motion as her mouth, bobbing her head up and down on his hard cock.

Severus exhaled slowly, muttering, "That's my girl." Y/N always got so wet when she sucked him. This was foreplay just as much for her as him. After a moment, Severus pulled her off, eliciting a "awww" from Y/N.

"Lay down. I need to fuck you, Princess," he growled at her. Y/N she as he said and laid on her back next to him so he could climb onto her. He leaned down to kiss her, of course while he slowly slid himself inside her.

Y/N would moan into his mouth as he filled her, turning to a whimper as she pulled from their kiss. "Daddy it hurts," she whimpered as he pushed deeper inside her. He loved hearing how much his cock hurt her tight little pussy. "Aww My apologies, Princess," he gave a fake apology through his smirk.

He slowly started thrusting inside her, giving her a second to adjust. When she was ready for more, she started digging her fingers into his back. She was trying to pull him as she wrapped her legs around him. Y/N moved her mouth to Severus' neck. He didn't normally allow marks on his neck but he didn't pull away today.

She sucked and nibbled at his neck while he thrust into her more roughly. He must have been enjoying it today because he was releasing the most beautiful deep moans.

Y/N pulled her mouth from his skin long enough to moan "fuck me harder Daddy." He decided to pull out completely, sitting on his heels. He leaned and grabbed a pillow to place under Y/N's ass which she assisted in getting under her. It put her in a more natural position for deeper thrusting.

Severus moved back onto her, sliding himself inside her again. They were both covered in her juices at this point. He started thrusting so hard into her that every time forced a whimper out of her. The sounds of slapping skin filled the air as well as the moans coming from Severus.

He was hitting every spot perfectly in this position. Y/N didn't need to touch herself so she moved her hands to her own breasts. She loved touching them herself but this was for Severus. She would squeeze them, massaging them roughly in perfect view for him.