Everything to Me

Several days later, the two still hadn’t touched each other and the tension was palpable. Severus would sleep in the bed with her and she did her best to behave. Y/N also ate every meal he would bring her without fuss. “Let's make a deal,” she suggested as Severus brought her food to the room. She was allowed to sit at a table now instead of the bed because her strength was returning. 

“You aren’t ready,” he said, placing the tray down. “I am literally dying here. You will help me or I will just start touching myself in front of you,” she stated looking up at the man. “No you will not,” he replied sitting in a chair across from her. “I will beg,” she said, raising her eyebrows. 

“Do it then,” the man called her bluff. Y/N almost jumped up from the table to kneel on the floor next to him. “Please let me taste you, Daddy. I miss your cock so much. I want you to use my mouth,” she begged looking him in the eyes.

 “I’m not convinced,” he said, trying to hide his smirk. He wanted her just as badly but was in some way punishing her. “Please fuck my mouth Daddy, I will swallow every drop of your cum. You don't even have to touch me. Just let me taste you,” she begged. “Undress,” he told the young woman on the floor. 

This is the part she didn’t really want to do. She knew she still looked terrible. Severus could see her obvious hesitation and tried to reassure her, “I want to see my beautiful wife's body. None of this has changed how I see you.” For now, that was enough. Y/N stood up and pulled her t-shirt off. She pushed her pajama pants down over her hips to the floor stepping out of them. Severus' chest was rising and falling looking at her, “You’re breathtaking, Princess.” Y/N almost smiled at that.

 “Go lay on the bed,” he said, rising from his chair. He started to remove his own clothes, casting a quick lock and silencing charm on the door. Y/N was laying on the bed waiting for him like he asked. He pulled his boxers off revealing how hard he was already looking at her. He crawled over her leaning down to kiss her. Gently he moved her arms out of the way above her head. 

His kiss was beautifully hungry for her, it was more passionate than he had allowed since she came back. He moved down kissing and biting her neck gently, moving down to her breasts. He took each nipple into his mouth sucking roughly until Y/N whined for him to release. 

He moved lower, kissing her stomach as he finally made it between her legs. His tongue licked up and down her, tasting her for the first time in more than a month. She could feel him moan into her with satisfaction. His lips met her clit and gently kissed her there. Gently, he started licking her, causing Y/N to whimper from the pleasure. 

He slid a finger inside her while he continued to lick her just as she liked. Y/N’s legs were already shaking trying to hold it together. Another finger slid inside her, still licking and sucking her. He was obviously trying to prepare her for himself. Y/N was getting so close, her thighs shaking, whimpering escaping her lips. 

Suddenly she felt waves of pleasure washing over her so intensely. She could barely keep her thighs open as her muscles contracted. Severus moaned into her, feeling her spasming under his mouth. Y/N pushed hard back against his fingers there were inside her, contracting tightly around them. Severus showed mercy on her and stopped when she tried pulling away. 

He was ready to just be inside her but he knew she wanted to suck him first. She loved it as much as he did. He sat back on the bed, against the pillows and stroked himself until Y/N leaned over him in position to take him in her mouth. He pulled her hair up in a ponytail as her mouth wrapped around him. 

The man let out a long sigh from the feeling of her lips around him again. Y/N slowly stroked him with one hand while she licked the precum off of his tip thoroughly. She took him deeper and deeper into her mouth forcing moans out of Severus. “That’s my good girl. You did miss my cock didn’t you?,” he groaned. 

Y/N moaned in reply, moving her mouth back and forth on him, taking as much as she could in this position. Severus was doing his best to not get rough with her mouth, but it was difficult to restrain himself. 

Finally he pulled her off him, telling her to lay down. Y/N laid back on the bed, lifting her arms above her head out of the way, and spreading herself open for him as much as she could. He moved between her legs swiftly, rubbing himself up and down her dripping wetness. “Please,” she begged not able to take it anymore. 

He slid himself into her more gently than usual. Severus grabbed her hips roughly steading her so he could start thrusting inside her deeply. “Fuck me, Daddy,” she begged looking up at the man who was trying to hold onto his last bit of sanity. 

“You’re so tight for me, Princess,” he said, digging his fingers into her hips as he started thrusting faster and harder. 

He leaned down to kiss her while he thrusted deep inside her. Their hungry mouths met in a clash of swirling tongues. He pulled away from her mouth, “Mine,” he groaned looking into her eyes. “I’m yours completely,” she replied. 

He was hitting every spot perfectly, the friction against her clit was about to send her over the edge again. Y/N wrapped her legs around him as she got closer, bucking her hips up against him for more friction. “Wait for me,” he muttered between his own moans.

 He leaned up enough to grab her throat, wrapping his beautiful fingers around it. A few more thrusts and they were both there, cumming together, he jumped inside her shooting his cum while she squeezed him so tightly.

 He leaned down again next to her ear, “I love you so much. You’re everything to me, Y/N.” “I love you, Severus,” she replied, gently grabbing his face before kissing him. He finally pulled away and went to get a cloth to clean them both. After, he helped her get dressed again, then himself. Just in case they had a visitor. He leaned back on the bed, with Y/N straddling his lap, her head on his shoulder, rubbing her back gently soothing her.