Delicious

Y/N and Severus slept most of the day, just like that, wrapped in each other's arms. Finally in the late afternoon, hunger was starting to wake both of them. “Come to the castle with me, there is always food there,” he remarked looking down at the young woman who was still buried in his chest. 

“I will come to the castle, if I don’t have to walk to the kitchen to get it,” she remarked knowing he would do that for them anyways. “Get dressed,” he spoke softly. Y/N looked up at him, how beautiful his face was, how kissable his lips looked, his beautiful dark eyes. “Kiss me first,” she told him with a smirk. 

He tried to hide his own smirk but it was always obvious to Y/N. Severus leaned down to kiss her, it started small but soon turned passionate. Severus started shifting on the bed to get in a better angle to kiss her. 

His hand held her face gently as he passed through his lips into her mouth. It danced on hers beautifully every time, setting them each on fire. 

The previous afternoon had come to her mind. Suddenly she pulled from the kiss. “Perhaps we should slow down,” she remarked. She didn’t want him to change his mind again like yesterday. That was devastating.

 “I apologize for leaving like that. I didn’t want you to sleep with me and then force me to leave. I just can’t do that,” he spoke hesitantly. “I have no idea how to fix this,” she replied, trying to her tears, welling up in her eyes.

 “I’m more worried about you right now, to be honest, than us. We have to find you a doctor or therapist, I don’t know. You cannot continue like this,” he said after he moved to a sitting position, where he could look away from her. “No,” she responded quickly with annoyance. 

“It isn’t up for debate at this point. With everything that has happened, I could easily force a hospital stay,” he said as he looked back at her. “How dare you say any of this to me. You cannot force this on me,” she responded in shock. 

“Technically, I could. Madam Pomfrey and I spoke about it last time. As your husband, I have the right to make you go to a hospital if I think you are at risk of hurting yourself further,” he said softly and deliberately. “Stop. I’m not going to talk about this,” she responded with anger as she got up from the bed. 

Before he could say anything else, “I swear to Merlin if you tell me to calm down, it will have the opposite effect. No woman has ever calmed down after being told to,” she sneered at him. Severus had to hold back a small chuckle when he heard that. Y/N went to put some shorts on so she wasn’t just in her shirt and panties. “You make me so fucking mad,” she said in frustration as she walked down the hallway. 

Severus put on some clean clothes that he had in the wardrobe and followed her downstairs. “Lets go to the castle, please. We need to eat and we can discuss this later,” he offered. “I will go because I am starving but this conversation isn’t over. I don’t want to hear the word “force” again. Promise me that?” she demanded. “I will not force you to do anything. I promise,” he answered.

“Or have a third party force it by your request. Promise that also,” she demanded. Severus just shook his head. “I promise, clever little witch.” Y/N looked at him suspiciously, “Alright, I will go.”

She went and retrieved something from the wooden box to take to the garden. Severus followed her in annoyance that she was doing this now. 

“You won’t let me do it at the castle. I have to calm myself before having these conversations with you,” she remarked as she lit it. “You are using it to cope with your feelings,” he responded with a sigh.