Immensely

Severus inhaled and exhaled, trying to ready himself for this conversation. "I dreamed about it. Three weeks ago. They were.. Wait ,you don't want to hear this. It will ruin it," she remarked thinking to herself.

"Is it bad?" he asked cautiously. "It was so real as if it were happening in front of me. You and.. The twins were in the kitchen at the house. They stood on little stools at the counter to help you make breakfast. You were getting annoyed because neither of them were listening. I was sat at the kitchen table with a.. new one," she confessed carefully.

"Possible it was just a coincidence? Perhaps just a passing thought. To.." he trailed off. "Predict it. Things keep happening. I thought it was all a coincidence but now, I don't know," she replied pensively. "I assume you know the sex of the ahem, twins," he asked cautiously. "I will keep it a surprise," she replied.

"Are you upset? This is a lot to take in," he asked as he wrapped his arms around her finally to cuddle her. "Honestly, not upset. Terrified. The timing also. You are going to tell me I can't teach now," she responded in annoyance.

"Not that you can't but you won't be able to finish the second semester. I just want to be cautious. You are in a delicate state," he said softly. "Delicate state. I don't want to hear that again," she said through her gritted teeth.

A second later, Pansy and Draco returned with the potions. "Why does her face look like that?" Pansy asked hesitantly. "It always looks like that," Draco said cheekily.

"He said I am in a delicate state and can't teach

"He said I am in a delicate state and can't teach. A delicate state," she scoffed, attempting to push him away from her. It was no use, she was far too weak, even strong she was no match for him phsyically.

"Stop. I just don't want to put too much strain on you. It's not that I don't think you can do it, love," he replied looking down at her. "I'm going to teach. Pansy, what is that?" Y/N announced as if it were set in stone. Severus just huffed, getting up from the bed to go to the bathroom.

"It's a potion for nausea," she said as she walked over carefully. Pansie's eyes met Severus' as he walked around the bed as if to say, acknowledging how tense this was. Y/N took the potion from Pansy, inhaling and exhaling, before shooting it back. Severus brought out her toothbrush and toothpaste, with a cup, so she could do it from the bed.

"I didn't tell her she couldn't teach, either. I was just thinking about how difficult it will be. She read it in my mind," Severus announced, waiting on Y/N to finish. "She can read minds?" Draco asked with a look of confusion.

"Only mine. I ,however, can read most peoples," Severus replied. Y/N finished her teeth and sneered in mocking face, "Most peoples."

"Well, I think we should come back tomorrow at some point to check on her. I love you," Pansy announced as she started backing up grabbing Draco. "Well, good night then Ms Parkinson, Mr Malfoy," Y/N said in an annoyed voice. "Goodnight, love," Draco said cautiously as they two went to the fireplace.

After they left, Y/N held her hand out, having her brush fly into it with great speed from the bathroom. It almost hit Severus and he scoffed in annoyance, "I could have gotten it for you."

"No need," she said as she sat up, trying to brush some of the knots out of her hair. "That was a very fast charm," he mentioned squinting his eyes at her as if he were thinking something.

She looked up at him and said,"When can I get out of this bed?" like an absolute brat. Severus rolled his eyes, "Tomorrow,' he huffed. "I need a bath," she announced. "What you need is a spanking," he scolded her as he walked to the bathroom to start her bath.

He came back a few minutes later, to a smiling Y/N. He looked suspiciously at her as he went to pick her up from the bed. "Sorry. I am just upset right now," she remarked.

Severus sighed deeply, "I know but perhaps we are not the ones to take it out on. We have all taken turns for days watching over you. No one knew if you were going to wake up or not," he remarked softly as he sat her on the edge of the tub, to undress her.

"I don't even understand anything that has happened. Apparently I was asleep and now I wake up pregnant with twins. I am losing my mind," she shook her head in confusion. Severus pulled her t-shirt off and her shorts, gently lowering her into the tub. "Get in. I'm not that delicate," she ordered him softly.

"Is that how you ask me? It seems you have forgotten your manners, Princess" he scoffed down at her with his eyes squinted. Y/N huffed, "Please will you get in with me, Daddy?" she asked.

Severus started unbuttoning his shirt and then his pants, before finally finishing and lowering himself into the bath behind Y/N. He moved closer to whisper into her ear, "I will still spank you. Watch yourself, Princess." Y/N breathing immediately quickened hearing those words.

She sat up in front of him so he could wash her hair. "I'm trying not to fall asleep but it's very difficult," she announced while he massaged the shampoo into her hair. "I'll try to hurry," he remarked.

"How did you know I was pregnant or any of that?" she looked back at him curiously while he did his best to rinse her moving hair.

"First, Madam Pomfrey told us. She did a blood test on you while Draco and I retrieved Cillian. Gloria from the kitchen told Draco she might be able to help so he brought her to look at you. She said the baby was ok," he recounted softly.

"The baby," she repeated. "This morning, she listened to your um, belly. She said she heard two distinct heartbeats, different from your own," he responded, still rinsing the shampoo from her hair gently. "Did you know elves were capable of such?" Y/N asked him curiously.

"I know that they have tremendous magical ability. I couldn't predict that she would be helpful in this situation," he remarked. "I have more questions but I will wait until tomorrow," she announced.

Finally, Severus got Y/N back onto the bed so he could dress her. "No, thank you," she remarked. "You aren't ready," Severus said blankly. "I just want you to hold me. I'll be good," she announced, reaching her arms out for him.

Severus rolled his eyes and got into his side of the bed, flicking the lights off with his hand. He wrapped his body around her, almost consuming her with his warmth.

"The waistcoat and pocket watch," she whispered. "Yes, Princess. The waistcoat and pocket watch," he whispered back before kissing the top of her head.

"Are you happy?" she asked him softly. "Immensely. Are you?" he replied, cautiously. "Immensely," is all she replied before falling asleep again.