Whatever I want

Once the two got home, Severus started making their breakfast as Y/N sat at the table bombarding him with questions. “When will you let me help you? Or I could make us breakfast myself. I’m capable,” she remarked from the table.

 “I’m quite sure you are. I just like to do things for you,” he remarked with his back towards her as he cooked. “Perhaps I would like to do things for you as well,” she told him. 

Severus turned and smirked over his shoulder, “You do quite enough for me. If you insist, you can make breakfast tomorrow.” “No take backs. You can’t come in the kitchen in the morning and try to take over either,” she responded quickly. “I will sit quietly at the table while you cook, like you are supposed to,” he smiled over his shoulder at her. 

“I’m going to ignore that. You wouldn't really make me crawl around a party would you?” she asked hesitantly. Severus brought the food over to the table, placing it down in front of Y/N, “What do you think?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.  “I don’t think you would,” she said hopefully. 

“You should be thankful you decided to behave last night then,” he said in a dead serious sort of way. “You’re right, I am thankful now that you mention it. Why did you decide to allow that, last night? A few days ago no one could look at me,” she asked curiously as they ate.

“I knew it was something you desired. I wanted to make you happy. Also, now that it’s out of your system you two can stop flirting in front of me,” he said with annoyance at the last bit.

 “I’m sorry. I just do it to bother you, honestly. It’s out of my system though. He was more gentle than I anticipated,” she remarked. Severus chuckled a little, “He was trying to be respectful since he knew I was so hesitant about it to begin with. I wouldn’t allow someone to treat you the way I do,” he responded. 

“Which way is that, exactly?” she said with a cheeky grin. “I treat you like I own you. I do whatever I please to you, because I can. When I say that you are mine, I am deadly serious, Princess. I could treat you like a prized possession or a wet hole for my cock. I do hope that has answered your question,” he said with absolute arrogance.

 Y/N flushed immediately upon hearing those words. Her breathing had quickened as she tried to calm herself. “Yes, Sir,” she finally replied, finding it difficult to look him in the eyes. When he was so dominant and controlling like that, it was difficult to force eye contact with him. He was quite intimidating in those moments.

  “Convince me that you understand before I lose my temper, Princess,” he scolded her from across the breakfast table. Her entire body was filled with butterflies at those words. “I understand, Sir. I am yours to do what you please with,” she replied shakily, doing her best to look in his eyes. 

“Are you a wet hole for my cock?” he questioned her, with a scarily neutral expression on his face. That was one of the most remarkable things about Severus. He could say the wildest, most depraved things with a completely blank expression. This was one of those moments. 

Y/N folded her lips in, licking them as she tried to find her voice, “Yes, I’m a wet hole for your cock,” she replied softly. Suddenly, Severus slammed his big beautiful veiny hand on the breakfast table.

 “Respond.. to… me…respectfully.. cunt,” he demanded. Y/N was a thousand percent compliant in these moments. “Yes, Sir. I’m a wet hole for you cock,” she replied in the boldest voice she could currently manage.

“Are you just a cunt for me to fuck?” he questioned her with his still blank stare but a raised eyebrow now. Y/N was struggling to stay focused and calm. “Yes, Sir. I’m just a cunt for you to fuck,” she replied, still unsuccessfully controlling her breathing.