Grattitude

The next morning, Y/N forced herself out of bed to take Alfie out. Severus always put up a fight letting her out of bed. She threw on some clothes quickly so she could go down to the courtyard. After Alfie was done, she went back to the chambers to shower for the day. Severus was slowly waking up and trying to coax her back into bed.

 “Back in bed, Princess,” he told her with one eye open and patting her spot. “You know I have to get ready,” she said walking to the bathroom anyways. Severus slowly followed her into the shower, not even asking. 

“Sir, I am trying to wash myself” as his arms snaked around her torso, and his mouth met her neck from behind. “Continue,” he responded in between nibbles and kisses. Y/N sighed in annoyance, he was making this difficult this morning. 

Y/N continued to wash herself as best she could with the intrusive man behind her, rubbing her body. She was finally able to pull herself away from him to get out and dry off. 

Severus finished showering by himself while Y/N brushed her hair and teeth. “I will pick your clothes,” he said from the shower. He was forcing her to wait on him. Thankfully the man couldn’t hear her eyes rolling.  Y/N went and sat on the bed in her towel, impatiently waiting on him. 

He eventually came out in a towel around his waist after brushing his own teeth. “Do you require long sleeves today?” he asked while passing in front of her. “No,” she replied. Severus went into the closet area and pulled her outfit.

 He laid it on the bed for her. It was a white blouse, with a tan sweater vest, and a black skirt, undergarments and her perfume.

 It was a white blouse, with a tan sweater vest, and a black skirt, undergarments and her perfume

 “You are a visual representation of Hogwarts now. You cannot dress like a student when handing students off to their parents,” he said in his classroom voice.  Y/N didn’t have time to fight this. The outfit was cute but way more dressy than she normally wore. “Good girl,” he said when she started dressing. He went to the closet to dress himself. 

“Ok I need to go,” she said before he was even back in the room. “You will wait,” he said sternly. Y/N huffed at being made to wait. He came out in his black pants and his white button down, not completely buttoned yet. “Bend over the bed,” he said, smirking down at her. 

Y/N was annoyed but did so anyway, placing her hands on the mattress. Severus knelt down behind her, lifting her skirt above her hips. “What are you doing?” she questioned looking back at him. “Whatever I want. Quiet,” he demanded. He pulled her panties down to her thighs, leaning in to lick her gently. Y/N was an instant puddle when she felt him do this. 

His tongue worked vigorously on her, licking her juices, lapping at her clit until she started feeling herself close. That’s when he pulled his mouth away, grabbing her panties and sliding them back. Y/N was screaming inside her head. The man just edged her before she had to be gone all day.