Grattitude

Author Notes: Small chapter before a longer one. Enjoy, little pets.

Later in the evening while Severus was preparing their dinner, Y/N sat at the kitchen table as usual. “I’m so annoyed you put that in my head. It’s all I can think about now,” she huffed from her chair. Severus looked over his shoulder at her with a smirk, “What exactly did I put in your head?” he questioned.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about. You sleeping in someone elses bed. It’s all I can picture now,” she replied in annoyance as she sat with her arms crossed glaring at the man. 

“Don’t care for the taste of your own medicine, I take it?” he said arrogantly  from the other side of the kitchen.

“It fills me with rage, honestly. I’m not even talking about fucking either. Just the thought of you holding someone the way you hold me. I…hate….it,” she admitted with annoyance.

 “Yes it can be quite troublesome when you believe someone is yours but they do something like that. When they slept so closely to that person that their hard cock was pressed against them,” he turned and stared blankly at her. Y/N just stared back at him, still in her own thoughts about Severus. 

“The thought of your hard cock against another woman while you sleep, I cannot. Troublesome for sure,” she remarked, squinting her eyes at him. “Perhaps you should start showing some gratitude for what you have then, Princess,” he replied as he went back to making the food. 

“You planted that thought in my head on purpose so it would eat at me,” she remarked, still utterly annoyed. “Come suck Daddies cock before I find someone else to do it,” he demanded as he turned to her. Y/N wasn’t sure if she should be angry or turned on at that moment. 

“By the time I get to three, I want you on you knees in front of me,” he shared with her. “One..” he said. Y/N got up immediately, hearing the word, “two” come from his mouth. By “three” she was planted in front of him as he leaned back against the counter, waiting.

“Show me how grateful you can be,” he looked blankly down at her with his hands on the counter beside him

“Show me how grateful you can be,” he looked blankly down at her with his hands on the counter beside him. Y/N immediately started unbuttoning his trousers, replying “Yes, Sir.” 

He was already hardening by the time Y/N had pulled him out of his boxers. She quickly wrapped her mouth around him, savoring the taste of him. 

“You don’t believe you are the only one who would love the taste of me, do you?” he asked her as she sucked him to complete hardness, stroking him gently. 

Those words stung so badly, she pulled off of his cock, “Daddy please stop. I’m sorry,” she told him. “I don't want you to be sorry, Princess. I want you to be grateful I give you anything at all,” he glared down at her. Y/N quickly put him back in her mouth, sucking him just as he liked. 

Y/N placed her hands on his hips as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth. She made sure to keep her eyes looking up at him while she bobbed her head on his deliciously thick, long cock. His cock was so thick it stretched the corners of her mouth. 

“That’s my good girl,” he moaned down at her, as he stroked her hair in a condescending manner. Y/N moaned on him when she heard those words. “Just like that, Princess. Show me that you deserve my cum,” he whimpered down at her while she was going sucking him so intensely.

 “That's it Princess. Show me how much you can take,” he moaned as he firmly pushed her head onto his cock. “You don’t want Daddy to find someone else to do this for him do you?” he asked her. 

Y/N wagged her head in a “no” as best as she could before going back to bobbing her head on him. “I didn’t think so.. Just a little more… You’re doing so good,” he whimpered down at her. 

Severus wrapped his fingers through her hair, holding her head with both hands. “I need you to relax, Princess. Daddy is going to cum in your throat,” he whimpered as she took him deep. 

Y/N did her best to relax as she felt him start to jump in her mouth. She looked up at him as he held her head still, thrusting ever so slightly in her mouth as he started shooting his cum in the back of her throat.

 Tears immediately started running out of Y/N’s eyes as she struggled to stay calm. Her hands flew to his forearms, begging to be let go of as she started losing it.

 “It’s ok, you can do it,” he whimpered through his deep labored breaths. Immediately when he stopped shooting his cum, he released her completely  so she could recover.

 Y/N still held his arm as she pulled off him completely trying to keep herself from choking, trying to swallow it down calmly.

 It was a difficult task to not panic when the cum was shooting into her throat. Severus stroked her hair in the most loving of ways as she recovered, wiping the tears from her eyes.

 He tucked himself back away, leaning down to whisper, “Such a good girl for Daddy,” he said before kissing her on the lips. He rose back up, reaching a hand down to pull Y/N up from the floor. 

She took his hand and rose from the floor, wiping her eyes some more. “For being such a good girl, I’m going to tie you up after dinner, Princess,” he remarked with a smile as he went back to finishing their dinner.