An Agreement of Sorts

It was early the next morning when Y/N woke up to take Alfie out. As she started shifting in the bed, Pansy started waking slowly. “What time is it?” she asked as she pulled a pillow on top of her head. 

“Excessively early. Go back to sleep, I’m going to let Alfie out. I’ll wake you for breakfast,” Y/N said as she got out of bed scooping up the boy. Y/N walked down the stairs to find the beautiful man sitting and reading the paper. 

“Good morning. Enjoy your evening?,” he said without turning around. Y/N just chuckled softly, “Indeed. I have to put the baby outside,” she remarked walking into the kitchen to the garden door.

 Severus turned to look as she walked to the kitchen in her t-shirt and panties. “You look delicious as always,” he remarked. “Shh we have a sleeping guest upstairs,” she joked with him. 

Y/N let the cat out into the garden before starting the kettle. “Tea?” she asked Severus who had started making his way to the kitchen. “I can do it,” he announced. “So can I,” she said blankly back at the man. 

Severus looked her up and down as if he were hungry for her, “You should be thankful I don’t have you on top of this counter right now,” he said in his beautiful velvety voice. 

“Oh, please no. I couldn’t possibly,” she giggled while setting up cups for tea. Severus pressed her against the counter, laying his hands across it, trapping her.

 He leaned down to whisper, “If it wasn’t for your guest, you would be choking on my cock right now, Princess.” Y/N gripped the counter right next to his hands, flushing immediately as her breathing deepend. 

“Shhh Headmaster, someone will hear,” she responded coily. Severus leaned down, grabbing a handful of her hair, firmly, pulling her head back. He immediately started nibbling and sucking on her neck roughly. 

“Holy Mother of Merlin, you two. It’s 7 am,” Pansy announced with a laugh from the kitchen doorway. Y/N almost screamed in laughter at how funny the current situation was. Severus just huffed and let out a long groan.

 “Ooop excuse me, Headmaster,” she said as she scooted herself free from his grasp to go and grab Pansies arm, taking her into the sitting area. 

“Daddy, will you please make 2 teas the same as mine?” Y/N asked in a sweet voice as she tried to give Severus a moment to recover. “Of course, Princess,” he replied with a sigh. 

Pansy had the best surprised, shocked, reaction to hearing the word Daddy. She mouthed the word, "Daddy" to Y/N with a giggle. She then mouthed the words, “I love it.” 

After a moment when Severus had returned to normal, he brought the girls their tea. “Thank you, Daddy,” Y/N remarked when he handed hers to her. Severus just shook his head walking to hand Pansy hers who was in a side chair.