January 24th

It was later in the day now. Y/N had slept most of it after her friends left. It was dinner time now and Severus was forcing her to get up and eat. “I can’t let you skip meals anymore,” he remarked as he put her plate on the table.

 “You really take Daddy too seriously sometimes,” she said in annoyance as she went to sit at the table. “You were asleep for almost 4 days, and today you have only eaten breakfast,” he remarked as he sat in his own seat.

 “Do you think I will be able to read their minds?” she asked curiously before starting to eat. “It’s possible,” he remarked. “Can you read babies' minds?” she questioned him with a look of suspicion. 

“Sort of. Their consciousness isn’t quite the same. Their thoughts are just more of needs than full formed thoughts,” he remarked. After a moment, Severus asked, “You believe we will have three?” 

Y/N smirked and announced, “A golden trio.” Severus just blinked slowly in annoyance. “I don’t know. Maybe things I have seen aren’t correct. Three possibly, who knows after that. It’s all very shocking. I thought of one perhaps. My mind hadn’t been further than that because it seemed so far off,” she responded. 

“Pansy wanted to kill Cillian,” Severus announced blankly. Y/N burst out laughing, grabbing her chest, “I’m sorry, I don’t know why that is funny. It is just so.. Pansy.” Severus leaned back in his chair, cocking his head at the girl as she laughed uncontrollably. 

“I wouldn’t take her to see Cillian in the dungeon until I had secured her wand. She attempted to pass off Dracos in its place. She had lifted it from him while no one was looking. 

Pansy was the one who got the full story out of Cillian. She held a knife to his groin until he confessed. Apparently, he incorrectly used the Imperius curse on you, to.. Subdue you completely,” Severus recounted carefully. 

Y/N had stopped laughing at this point, “That is absolutely horrific. All of it. What kind of wizard would do that? Vile..,” she said as she shook her head. “He isn’t one,” Severus announced. 

Shock and confusion flew all over Y/N’s face. “Apparently, he lived as one but wasn’t actually a wizard. Perhaps he knew a few simple spells but nothing extensive,” Severus remarked as they ate their dinner. 

“You dumb bitch,” she told herself, shaking her head looking down at her plate. Severus huffed at hearing her say those words to herself.

 “I never actually saw him do magic. I just assumed he..could. He lived in a wizard's village for Merlin's sake,” she scoffed in astonishment at this revelation. “It isn’t your fault for trusting him,” Severus spoke softly, trying to reassure her.

 “Some witch I am, honestly. I was so easily fooled by a muggle,"she remarked. “You’re an amazing witch, Princess. Perhaps your kind heart clouds your judgment at times,” he said as he reached across the table to embrace her. Y/N smiled and looked down at her plate, “That was a very kind way of reiterating that I’m a dumb bitch.” 

“Stop before I have to punish you. I’m going to have to think of something different, instead of spanking. I don’t think I can spank my pregnant wife,” he chuckled softly. 

“Did you enjoy the other night? We never got to talk about it,” she asked curiously. “Yes it was perfect. I’m going to assume you did as well,” he raised an eyebrow looking across at her. 

“It was perfect until both of you wouldn’t let go of me after I came. It felt planned, if I’m honest,” she remarked, looking suspiciously at the man across the table.