A Memory

Severus led her to the bedroom the braid he had just tied her hair into. “Merlin,” she muttered as he pulled her. “You will keep your mouth shut until you’re spoken to,” he announced in a growl as they made their way to their room.

 “Kneel,” he ordered her, finally releasing the grasp on her. Y/N threw her towel to the side immediately, kneeling on the floor in front of him. 

Severus however still had a towel around his hips as he told her, “I don’t want to hear another word from your mouth until I speak directly to you. Do I make myself clear, Princess?” he said sternly.

 “Yes Sir,” she replied, looking up at the man. It was difficult to make eye contact with him as he was standing in front of her with an erection behind his towel.

He gave her an evil grin smirk as he rubbed himself through his towel. He made sure to grasp himself tightly so Y/N could see just how hard he was. He took his towel off finally, revealing his huge hard cock, wrapping his hand around it as he started stroking himself. Y/N whimpered up to him, wishing to touch him. 

The man loved making her squirm, asking her, “Do you wish this was your hand? Maybe you should start behaving then,” he told her. Y/N let out a frustrated whimper back at him, with a frown. 

 “Do you want Daddy to use that beautiful mouth of yours? Convince me to let you taste my cock,” he moaned down at her while he stroked his cock right over her face. “Daddy please. I will be so good for you. I will suck your cock just how you tell me. Please let me taste you,” she begged in a whiney voice. 

He leaned over grabbing her braid so she was forced to look up at him, and only him. “Do not take your mouth off my cock or you will regret it,” he growled down at her. “Yes Sir,” she responded quickly, licking her lips. 

He moved the head of his cock right to her lips, letting her wrap them around him. “Oh, what a good girl. You love how Daddy tastes don’t you, Princess?” he moaned as she greedily lapped at the precum. 

Y/N moaned deeply onto his cock as she sucked the head creating a vacuum around him. She moved her hands to his hips to steady herself as she bobbed her mouth back and forth on his cock. 

“Fuck.. just like that Princess. You look so beautiful with Daddies cock in your mouth,” he moaned as he dug he grabbed the back of her head gently. He slowly pushed more of himself in her mouth. 

He pulled away suddenly, “I need to taste you,” he said as he pulled her to the bed. He quickly laid back, pulling her body roughly. He positioned her just over his mouth, diving right into her dripping wet pussy. 

Y/N leaned over, supporting herself with one hand, the other guiding his throbbing cock back into her mouth. The feeling of his tongue lapping at her made her so weak she could barely focus on his cock. 

She did her best to suck him deeply as he fucked her with his tongue. He held her thighs tightly so she couldn’t move at all, just lapping at her dripping pussy. 

She stroked him with a tight grip as she laid her head back, bucking her pussy against his mouth. “Daddy.. I.. fuck..” she whimpered as she felt the orgasm washing over her. He had moved to clit sucking greedily as he legs shook. 

Waves of intense pleasure shot all over her body, tightening all of her muscles over and over. She had to force herself not to close her legs tightly around his face. Severus was moaning into her pussy as she came all over his face. 

Once she was done, she moved over him, at his request, slowly taking him inside her. His hands were on her hips, helping lower her. “That’s a good girl, Princess. Show Daddy how much you can take,” he moaned as he watched himself fill her completely. 

Y/N was struggling to keep her eyes open and her fingertips were gripping into his chest as he slowly pushed himself inside her. He pulled her face down so he could kiss her while he slowly thrusted into her from beneath. 

She was feeling every single inch of him as he stretched her completely. She pulled from the kiss just briefly, whispering, “Hurt me, please, Daddy,” she begged the man. 

The man loved hearing those words, quickly grabbing her hips as he thrust up into her, over and over again until she was a whimpering mess. Each thrust was so deep and intense, tears started welling up in her eyes as he fucked her like this. 

One of his arms went around her waist to hold her just where he wanted. The other hand slapped her ass so hard it made her cry out. “Please, Daddy, I need more” she begged  with her face buried in his chest as he pounded into her from beneath. 

He pulled her face up where he could see the tears streaming down her face now, “Do you want to please Daddy?” he moaned while still thrusting deeping into her. 

His movements were shaking her body each time, forcing whimpers out of her mouth. She looked directly into his eyes, “That’s all I want is to please you Daddy,” she whimpered back at him. 

He grabbed her face roughly bringing her into a deep passionate kiss while still fucking her brutally from beneath. He pulled from the kiss, with a deep breathy voice, “I’m going to cum in you. You are going to stay put and I’m going to keep fucking you. Do you understand?” 

“Yes Sir.. Please give me your cum, Daddy. Fill my little pussy,” she whimpered down at him. 

A few deep, fast thrusts later and he was cumming inside her. “Oh fuck.. Yes.. I’m gonna fill that tight little pussy,” he said between his deep breathy moans. 

She could feel him cumming inside her as he kept thrusting inside her gently. His hands were still holding her face, forcing her to look into his eyes. “I want more,” she whimpered as he finished jumping inside her. 

Severus just shook his head, loving every second of this. “Get on your hands and knees. Daddy is going to ruin that pussy,” he moaned before pushing her off.

Y/N quickly got on her hands and knees, waiting for him. He rose from the bed, still rock hard, and shoved his cock back inside her. “Fuck,.. Daddy.. I never want you to stop fucking me,” she whimpered as he started thrusting inside her again.

 “What a greedy little thing you are tonight,” he said as he roughly pulled back back and forth onto the length of his cock. He was making sure she could feel every single inch inside her. It was so deep it made her cry out in pain. 

He grabbed her braid that he had tied earlier, pulling her head back roughly as he fucked her. The bed was making a squeaking sound as his thighs met with the back of hers. Her ass being slammed against his lower stomach, making slapping sounds over and over. 

“No one,.. Will ever.. fuck you .. but me. I own this cunt. Say it. Who does this pussy belong to?” he said, pulling her braid harder as he fucked her so brutally from behind. In between her cries and whimpers, she said, “You Daddy… This pussy.. is yours.. Please, you are so deep..”

It only took a few more thrusts before her was cumming inside her again, “Fuck.. I’m cumming, Princess. All of this cum,.. just for.. My good girl, ugh.. Fuck..yes.. Ugh,” he moaned, holding her so tightly. 

After a moment they were finally able to separate. Severus went to retrieve a warm wet cloth to clean her up while she tried to gather herself. “You are positively covered in my cum,” he announced before he started cleaning her. 

“Take a picture,” she whispered cheekily. Severus immediately went to retrieve the camera. “Don’t move,” he remarked as he snapped a quick polaroid. 

Y/N was bent over on her knees, face down resting on her arms, her ass and pussy covered in his cum. “Filthy girl. You are such a mess,” he cheekily mocked her as he went to clean her finally.

 “A mess caused by you,” she remarked, still trying to catch her breath. He chucked a little, replying, “You underestimate how much of this is yours as well. You are dripping wet every time we have sex, Princess.” 

Finally when he was done, the two looked at the polaroid that had finally developed. “Well, that’s something,” she remarked with a giggle. “A memory,” he replied grinning down at the polaroid.