Be a Good Girl

Y/N walked outside looking for a place to sit and sketch but it was of no use. She was uninspired today. She ended up laying out on the grassy hill near the castle but out of the way. It was lovely to have the sun actually hitting her skin for once.

 She laid there for quite a while until she looked at her watch, it was lunch time. Gathering her things, she hurried back to their chambers for lunch. 

“How lovely of you to join me,” she said in a mocking tone, having just read his thoughts. She threw her things on a table and went to sit on the other side of Severus who was annoyed by her entrance. “Thank you for lunch,” she smirked as she looked down at her plate and away from him. 

“You’re being so brave today. It’s quite adorable. I hope you keep this same energy tonight, Princess,” he smiled across the table at her. Y/N just rubbed her face with her hands, trying to keep her giggles at bay. She really did have trouble controlling her mouth. “I’m sorry. The more irritated you get, I just cannot control it. Annoying you is like the breath in my lungs sometimes,” she giggled quietly. 

“How poetic, love. Still, it’s not an excuse for bad behavior,” he said in his beautiful velvety classroom voice. “Right you are, Headmaster,” she tried before pulling her smirk inside her mouth. 

You can eat your lunch on the floor, he told her inside his mind.

Y/N wanted to scream, he was so irritating sometimes. She glared at him and moved down to the floor with her plate. “Hand me your silverware,” he ordered the young woman. Y/N’s head shot up immediately. She just grabbed her knife and fork, handing them to Severus. 

“I expect you to eat. A lack of cutlery will hardly excuse you from lunch. Say one more thing and you will eat it without the use of your hands,” he remarked sternly. 

Y/N did everything she could to control her thoughts and her mouth. She somehow found a way to quietly sit and eat, on the cold stone floor of the Headmaster's chambers. Severus didn’t miss an opportunity to enjoy the show either. He was quite an arrogant ass sometimes. After a couple of minutes, Y/N reached her hand to the table looking for her napkin, but he quickly said, “No.”

She ate what she could because there was no getting out of this. Her hands being dirty though was just a vile feeling. “Are you finished with your lunch?” he asked, looking down at her. Y/N just shook her head yes. “You may speak,” he responded as if she could predict that. 

“Yes I’m done,” she responded curtly. “Good, now you can crawl to the bathroom to wash your hands,” he ordered her. Y/N knew it would be a waste of breath to do anything other than what he just told her. 

She handed her plate to him and then started crawling on the cold stone floor of the chambers. She was in shorts and this was a rather difficult task. The hard stones weren’t the smoothest or most comfortable to crawl on. 

She also didn’t want to get her food covered hands on the floor, that sounded more disgusting somehow. She used the ball of her hand to steady herself as she crawled, finally making it to the bathroom. Severus of course followed her once she was in there to make sure she didn’t rise from the floor. 

She made it to the bathroom sink area, rising to her knees, and turning on the tap. She used some hand soap and washed her hands as quickly as she could.

 The angle was tough as she was a more petite person. She did her best to not look at Severus, he always looked too smug. Finally she was done, and dried her hands. She looked over at him, “May I get up now, Sir?”