I Will Try

The next morning the two were showering and getting ready to go to Spinners End after packing their things. “How long will we be there?” Y/N asked as she washed her body in the shower. 

“Two days. We have to come back Sunday evening. The work on the castle starts Monday,” he replied as they were finishing their shower. “Why is it we? I’m not the Headmaster,” she joked as they departed the shower to dry off.

“It is we, because we are married. When I am here, you will be here also. When I am at the house or cottage, you will be there also. Does that answer your question, love?” he questioned. “Indeed,” she just smiled back at him as she dried herself off. “Good. Now do not argue with me when I pick out your clothes,” he looked at her in the mirror with his face of disapproval. 

Y/N said nothing, for now. She sat on the bed waiting for him to bring her something she could disagree with. He brought out a cream colored linen shirt and a pair of stone colored shorts. “Acceptable for once,” she joked when she saw it. “Glad I could please you, Princess,” he said condescendingly. 

As she got dressed, she sprayed herself with his favorite perfume also before throwing it in her bag. “You will not be able to wear shorts at the castle this summer. Only when we are at home,” he said in his classroom voice. “I’m dying to hear this reasoning,” she scoffed as she crossed her arms in disapproval. 

“I do not need a reason,” he replied as he finished getting himself dressed. “Are they not lady-like? Are they too short?,” she questioned him, not accepting his answer. “Yes. The grounds will be crawling with builders and stonemasons soon. You will be a distraction,” he replied sternly. 

Y/N just stood there glaring at him. “I don't accept that. It isn’t my problem. I should be free to wear what I want when I want,” she scoffed.

 “If it were not obvious, you are not free. You are mine and will obey my directives,” he said in his classroom voice. “Why are you doing this?” she questioned through her frustration. “You have forgotten your place. I am going to remind you of it,” he remarked looking down at Y/N. 

Y/N wanted to scream at him but decided to stay quiet for now. “Alright,” she replied as she went to gather her things to take to the cottage. “Is that how you reply to me?” he said sternly. “I apologize, Sir. I understand,” she replied, still gathering her things but not looking at him. 

“My patience is running out,” he announced. Y/N huffed in frustration and went right in front of him to look him in the eyes. “I apologize Sir, I understand,” she said again trying to hold her anger in. “Good girl,” he said, looking her up and down as if he were thinking something. 

“Go to the edge of the bed and pull your shorts down, I’m going to fuck you before we leave,” he said in a low demanding voice. Y/N was so irritated with him but she never told him no. 

She walked to the edge of the bed, undoing her shorts, and pushing them down with her panties to the floor. Severus came behind her pushing her onto her knees on the edge of the bed.

 “What a good girl you are,” he said as he rubbed himself through his pants. He wasn’t even hard yet, he just wanted to show her he could fuck her when he chose. 

“Touch yourself for me,” he ordered her. She couldn’t decide if she loved being told that or if it was humiliating. Y/N slipped her hand down between her legs, rubbing herself gently. She heard Severus moan as he watched her. She started rubbing herself harder and faster, swirling her fingers around her own clit. She heard Severus undoing his own pants to take his hard cock out, moving behind her in position.