Anything

After the Minister and Y/N said their goodbyes, Severus started escorting him away to a different part of the castle. Y/N “Bastard” in her head so Severus could hear it. He shot her a “Careful” look over his shoulder. It made Y/N giggle just a bit. 

She decided to go back to the chambers to see if Alfie needed to go out. She had taken off her cardigan since it had warmed up that day. She usually tried to hide the marks on her arms but she also knew she would have to get comfortable with this eventually. Y/N picked up her beautiful black cat, carrying him outside to the courtyard again. 

She sat there for quite a while just enjoying the sunshine. It was early May and the sun was usually scarce in Scotland. Y/N found herself sitting on the grass with Alfie in her lap. 

She started letting herself fall asleep. The last couple of days had been so stressful and it would take more than half a night's sleep to recover. 

She woke to the sound of, “Professor Snape,” in an all too familiar voice. She opened her eyes and Severus was standing above her and Alfie. “Headmaster Snape,” she replied, looking up at him cheekily. “You look so cute down there, like a little pet,” he smirked. 

“Severus, you could have given me a moment's notice before meeting the Minister. Don’t you agree?” she said, handing the cat to Severus so she could rise from the ground. 

“Oh, Princess. What is the fun in that? You were marvelous despite the lack of preparation,” he spoke while grabbing Y/N and pulling her up with his free hand. “None at all, I suppose,” she replied, shaking her head and taking Alfie back in her arms. 

“Come, I’ll escort you back to our chambers. Then, I will go get us some dinner from the kitchen,” he said, walking with his hand placed on Y/N’s lower back. It was something so simple that felt so amazing. They were allowed to act as a married couple in public now. 

After a few moments, Severus came back to their chambers with their dinner. “I’m going to escort the last few students back to London on the train tomorrow. A couple of them are still pretty shaken up,” she announced as she took the plate from Severus. 

“Will you return in a timely manner?” Severus asked in his classroom voice and raised eyebrow. “Of course. Would you prefer I put traumatized students on the train alone?” she said snarkily. 

“Are we asking rhetorical questions now?” he questioned with a smug look on his face. “Of course not, Headmaster,” she said cheekily. “Eat your dinner,” he smirked looking down at his own plate.

After they were done, Y/N said, “I can take these back since you went and got them.” Severus grabbed the plates anyways, “You’re not going anywhere, Princess. Have you forgotten about your punishment?” “I had actually,” she replied as he walked through the door, closing it behind him. 

When Severus came back a few moments later, he locked the door and charmed the room so it was sound proof. “Come shower with me, Princess,” he said walking towards the bathroom. Y/N really wanted to challenge him but thought better of it. She followed him to the bathroom where they started undressing together. Severus had already started the shower to warm up. 

Y/N walked to get into the shower, Severus following close behind her. Once they were in there, he washed her hair for her. When it was time to rinse, they faced each other, leaning her head back. 

Severus leaned down to kiss her gently. “What was that for?” she asked the beautifully tall dark haired man. “You’re the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and you’re mine,” he replied, kissing her softly again.