Malfoy Manor

After they had finished their breakfast, Y/N asked, “Shall I write him a letter to tell him to visit me?” “No, I will escort you to the Manor in a bit. Come here first,” he said, motioning her over from her side of the table. Y/N rose from her chair with a smirk and walked over to him. Severus started unbuttoning her shorts again when she got close. Y/N raised her eyebrow curiously. 

“You are going to cum for me. I know you did not have one this morning,” he told the young woman. Y/N was instantly set on fire when he spoke to her like this. 

He undid her shorts, sliding his hands into her panties by her hips. He pushed everything down her legs as his fingers grazed her skin. 

Severus spread his legs further, motioning for Y/N to straddle his leg. He laid his hand palm side up on his thigh for her to grind against. Y/N put her hands on his shoulders, lowering herself onto his hand. 

She still had her top on from earlier. What was about to happen was purely for her own pleasure. Slowly she pressed herself against his hand sending electricity all over her body.

He didn’t move his hand at all yet, just allowing her to rub against his palm. Y/N moved her hands to his beautiful forearm to hold while she grinded against his hand. His dark mark was visible as his sleeve was rolled up to the elbow. There were beautiful veins climbing up his arm. 

After a moment of Y/N rubbing herself against his palm, Severus lifted his fingers to side 2 inside her eliciting a moan from her. Y/N moved a hand to his face pulling him into a kiss while she grinded against his hand. 

The two kissed passionately while she worked herself to an orgasm. She rolled her hips back and forth against his hand, moving just how she wanted. Even Severus was moaning in Y/N’s mouth from how arousing this was. 

She felt herself approaching orgasm quickly. Her mouth pulled from his whispering, “I love you, Daddy,” as it started washing over her intensely. Her head fell back, closing her eyes as it tensed her body, still grinding against his palm and riding his fingers.

 “That’s my girl,” he whispered in his deep raspy voice, as he enjoyed the sight of Y/N using his hand to make herself cum. “You are so fucking beautiful, Princess,” he exclaimed as Y/N tried to recover from her orgasm. 

She just smirked as she lifted off of his hand revealing the wet mess she had left. She picked his hand up bringing it to her mouth, licking it clean as she kept eye contact with Severus.

 “What a filthy girl. Is there anything you won’t do?” he asked rhetorically. Y/N decided to answer anyway, with a simple, “Keep my mouth shut.” Severus just chuckled softly, shaking his head before he leaned forward to kiss her in agreement. 

Severus used his wand to clean his trousers up as there had been some wetness that had dripped. “If we are to go to the Manor, I will have to pick a different outfit for you. The Malfoys are quite formal people,” he said, getting up from his chair. He had to adjust himself as he got up.  

Y/N rolled her eyes as she picked up her panties, putting them back on but carrying her shorts upstairs in her hand. Severus walked in to look for something in the wardrobe while Y/N unbuttoned the loose shirt she had on. Severus chose a simple fitted black top and a pair of linen trousers for her to put on.