Just Me and You, Again Love

It was early the next morning when Y/N heard Alfie meowing downstairs. "I have to go let him out," she whispered softly to Severvus who wasn't letting her go. "No," he said in his morning raspy voice.

He relented though and let his arm drop from her. Y/N got up out of bed not realizing how sore she was from the night before. She quite literally limped for a moment as she got out of bed. "Merlin," she gasped as she walked towards the hallway. She slowly made her way downstairs to let the little slinky black cat outside for the morning.

Y/N made it up to the bathroom to start a hot bath when Severus came in, standing only in his boxers and messy bed hair. "Room for one more?" he asked in a cheeky voice.

"If he can behave. I am in a delicate state," she remarked looking back. The man's cock was half hard from watching her fill the tub. "I'll do what I can," he grinned as he grazed his cock through his boxers. He pulled them down as he stood behind her waiting to get into the tub.

Severus stood there, squeezing his erection as he watched her. "You can get in, if you can behave," she turned to say, unsurprised that he was actively touching himself.

"I can't help it, Princess. This is what you do to me. You should be the one responsible for taking care of it," he remarked with his beautiful blank stare. "Now?" she huffed in annoyance. "Now," he ordered her. Y/N loved his insistence in these moments, however badly timed they seemed to be.

She knelt immediately, taking his cock that had become completely hard into her mouth. Severus immediately slid his fingers into her hair, trying to press himself further into her mouth.

She bobbed her mouth back and forth on him, savoring the taste of him this morning. Y/N moved her hand to his stomach and then slowly moved it up his chest.

She loved feeling his heart beat for her. Severues laid his hand over her smaller one, pressing it against his heart as she continued sucking him thoroughly.

"Fuck.. just.. like... that.. Princess, suck Daddies cock," he moaned. Y/N was bobbing her head back and forth on him as she stroked him with her right hand.

Every stroke of her hand was gripping him tightly, trying to coax the cum out of him. She moved her other hand down to help stroke him into her mouth as she sucked on the head of his cock furiously.

"So greedy today aren't you?" he asked, taunting the woman. Y/N just moaned in agreement.

"That feel so fucking good, Princess. Daddy is going to pull out and feed his cum to you, ok? You are going to take all of it. Stick your tongue out for me," he moaned as he pulled from her mouth.

Y/N immediately looked up at him, sticking her tongue out, opening her mouth wide. Severus stroked himself very fast and roughly, shooting his cum all over her tongue and back into her open mouth.

"Fuck, take Daddies cum, Princess," he moaned as he came into her open mouth and on her tongue. When he was done cumming, he told her, "Show me."

Y/N swallowed immediately and opened her mouth back open, laying her tongue out for him. He grinned and cleaned the tip of his cock off on her tongue, as if he were wiping it off.

"What a good girl you were," he whispered before leaning down to kiss her. Severus got into the tub and held out a hand, helping Y/N get in.

"Enjoy yourself?" she asked cheekily as she laid back against his chest. "Always," he said before kissing the top of her head.