Think Nothing of It

The next morning, the castle was bustling with activity. The stonemasons and builders had started setting up to repair the castle. It was going to be a lengthy endeavor to fix everything destroyed. Y/N was up early, putting on clothes to take Alfie out. Severus was already taking a shower to get ready for the day. 

When she had a t-shirt and jeans on, she slipped her sandals on, grabbing the beautiful black cat. The two made their way down to the courtyard. There were already tons of workers walking around. Their peaceful castle was no longer. 

Y/N figured while she was down there, she would bring them food back. She carried Alfie down with her, and retrieved their food. She draped the slinky docile cat over her shoulder so she could carry the plates back. Once she was there, she knocked on the door with her foot so Severus would answer. 

He came to the door after a moment, smiling at the sight. Y/N hold was holding two plates of food with a cat draped around her neck. “Yes, Professor Snape?” he asked with a cheeky grin. 

“Help me,” she said with a huff. Severus took the plates for her, so she could walk through and let the cat down. “Thank you, love,” he said as he put the two plates on the wooden table. “Of course,” she said, walking over to the table. 

“You aren’t wearing a bra,” he noticed as she walked to the table. “Astute observation, Headmaster,” she replied snarkily.

 “There are people here already, I’m sure you have seen them,” he scoffed. “I hope my nipples were not a distraction to the work that needs to be done on this castle,” she said jokingly. 

“Don’t do it again,” he said in his classroom voice. “I didn’t do it to be looked at. I was trying to take the cat outside. I was asleep mere minutes before taking him down stairs and corridors to go out,” she responded. 

Severus just stared at her, dissatisfied with the answer he had been given. “I’m sorry. I will get fully dressed next time.. Merlin,” she scoffed. “Good,” he responded as they started eating their breakfast. 

“Daddy, will I be held captive today? Am I allowed to go outside?” she asked sarcastically. “It depends on your attitude, Princess. Right now, I would say no,” he said in his classroom voice. 

“Did you lay clothes out for me?” she asked, looking over to the bed. “No but I will before I leave,” he responded. “Thank you, Daddy,” she replied before going back to her food. 

After they were done, Y/N got up to shower. She was actually looking forward to a really hot shower alone. “I laid your clothes out. I will be in my office or outside dealing with ‘this”,” he told her from the doorway as she undressed.

 “Ok, I will take the plates back when I get done,” she said walking to get in the shower. Severus was watching her, saddened that he didn’t get to shower with her this morning.  

As soon as she was in the shower, she could hear he had not closed the door. She made fake moaning sounds as if she were touching herself. “Stop being a bad girl,” he joked walking away. 

Y/N sat in the bottom of the shower,letting the very hot water hit her. Her stomach was feeling a bit crampy this morning. She was going to get her period that morning most likely. Severus was going to be very pleased to hear that news.

She finished her shower, got out and finished getting ready. It was almost foreign to brush her own hair at this point. After brushing her teeth, she went to get dressed.