B R O K E N

Once she was dressed, she concocted a plan in her head. She definitely needed some liquid courage for this. She brought out a half empty bottle of fire whiskey from the kitchen and started taking shots as if it were water. What she was about to do required nerve. 

Once she felt sufficiently numb, she thought of the huge dark Manor. The pointy tops of the roof, the gravel walkway, the stone landing before you get to the huge wooden door. She saw herself standing there. Suddenly, she was pulled, standing there in front of Malfoy Manor. 

She took a deep breath in and out before she knocked on the door. The house seemed quiet, as if no one was there. She waited a moment before the door opened. There was a tall devilishly handsome blonde man with bleach blonde hair standing there.

 “Hello, love. Draco isn’t here again I’m afraid,” he remarked, opening the door so she could come inside. “I didn’t come to see Draco,” she remarked as she walked in.

 “Is that so? May I ask what we owe the visit?” he asked with a delicious smirk. “How do I look, Lucius? Delicious?” she turned and asked the man. “Positively to die for darling. Could I offer you a drink?” he asked with a smirk, leering down at the young woman. “I would love one,” she remarked, waiting for the man to take her to the sitting room. 

He led her to the sitting room where another figure was already sitting. She didn’t even have to see the man's face because she knew who it was. 

“Fuck,” she muttered. Lucius almost giggled at how uncomfortable this was. Severus didn’t even get up from the sofa, he knew who was being led into the room. “Lucius, what did he tell you?” she asked the man. “You might come here to have sex with me,” he remarked as he went to pour Y/N a drink. 

Y/N went and sat right next to Severus on the sofa, unaffected by how upset he was. “We could all fuck,” she offered after Lucius leaned over handing the drink to her. 

“Stop it,” Severus sneered. Y/N just started giggling at his anger. “Well, it appears the Headmaster here isn’t interested. I still am though, Lucius,” she remarked, still looking at the tall blonde haired man.

 “My dear, as much as I am positively loving this. I cannot sleep with my best friend's wife, without his approval of course,” Lucius remarked as he went and sat in an armchair near the sofa. “You don’t need his fucking approval. You have mine,” she remarked in annoyance. 

Lucius said nothing so Y/N turned to Severus. “Give him your fucking approval, Severus,” she ordered him. “Go home,” he remarked, not even looking at her. “If you think this will stop me, you are dead wrong. I’ll go fuck Cillian,” she scoffed at him, rising from the sofa. 

She placed her drink on the table. “Lucius, thank you for your generous hospitality. Alas I must be going,” she remarked as she started to walk out of the room. “I’ll walk you out, love,” he remarked as he got up from his chair. 

“Not necessary,” she laughed walking towards the door. Lucius didn’t take that for an answer, he walked behind her, grabbing her gently on the left arm. The arm where she had cut herself. Y/N squealed, pulling from his grasp.

 “Oh I’m sorry, dear. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just want you to reconsider what you are about to do. I think perhaps you are not thinking straight,” he spoke softly and kindly to Y/N.

 “Good night, Lucius,” she remarked, taking herself outside and disappearing. Lucius felt something on his hand, the one he had grabbed her with. He looked curiously at his fingertips, rubbing them together.