He Isn't Like That

Later in the afternoon, when Severus was done with his work. The two laid around their chambers reading quietly. Y/N had just started her book, “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.” 

“I’m so intrigued by the perception of Wizards from a muggles point of view. They never get it right,” she remarked flipping through the book. “You aren’t supposed to see the pages before you have read the previous ones,” he remarked looking over at her. 

The two were spread out on the sofa as usual, with Y/N’s legs over his lap. “I get too excited, I want to see what happens later in the book. I never read them, start to finish,” she replied.

 “I’ve noticed.. It’s quite.. Chaotic,” he responded, knitting his brows together. “I love that word. Chaos, disorder, frenzied, messy, jumbled. All good ones,” she remarked as she continued reading.

 “Of course you would,” he smirked as he let his finger tips graze her leg softly. “You are trying to tickle me. You are more methodical, systematic, orderly, logical. Those are your words,” she replied. “I’ll take the compliment,” he responded in a pleased voice. 

The two kept reading for a bit before Y/N started uncontrollably laughing. Severus looked at her curiously, waiting to hear what was so funny. “‘Some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don’t you think?’” Y/N read a quote from the book. 

Severus chuckled to himself. “I could not agree more. That is a delightful book. I’ve read it before,” he remarked. Y/N rolled her eyes, “You could have told me that. Now nothing will be a surprise,” she scoffed. “I’m sure I have read thousands more books than you. It will be tricky to find one I haven’t read,” he announced. 

“The restricted section of the library,” she said as she sat completely up to look at him. Severus just rolled his eyes. Y/N got up from the sofa after dogearing her book and laying it on the table near them. “Right this moment?” he huffed.

 “I’ve been eyeing those books for years. I remembered just now. You reminded me,” she remarked. “Promise you won’t turn down the corners of those books,” he remarked in annoyance. Y/N huffed, “I only do that on my own of course,” she remarked as she waited for him by the chamber door. “You have to be careful with them also. Most of them are very old,” he added. “Headmaster, I am no longer a student. You don’t have to tell me these things,” she scoffed with her hands on her hips. 

As they started walking out the door, “Wait. Should I put my uniform on and you can fuck me in the restricted section?” her eyes widened as he walked beside her.

 “That would be terribly unnerving for Filch if he found us,” Severus remarked. “That old pervert would love it. I thought he was on vacation with his cat or something,” she responded.

 “I believe he is around, working on the grounds with Hagrid,” he remarked. “How big do you think Hagrid's dick is?” she asked as they walked casually to the library. 

Severus almost choked hearing that. “Merlin, is that all you think about?” he chuckled and shook his head. 

“Not all. But I do imagine everyone naked. Men and women. I bet his is crazy big. It has to be. His girlfriend would have to be a giant,” she remarked. 

“I cannot believe this conversation. I have never thought of that until you put it in my head. Thank you, Princess,” he remarked as he held the library door open for Y/N.

 “Do I surprise you with the things I say?” she inquired as she went to flick the lights on. “In almost every sentence. I can never predict what will come out of your mouth next,” he said, shaking his head. Severus walked over to the restricted section, unclasping the velvet rope that separates it from the normal library.