Did You Enjoy That?

Author notes: Obviously intense sexual situations ahead. Read with care, pets. I haven't full proof read this yet.

Y/N had a difficult time sitting still all through dinner. Her mind was going wild and she knew he could hear it. Everytime her eyes met his, she would flush with anticipation. After they were done eating dinner, the two walked up stairs. Severus ran her a bath to relax while he set up their new equipment.

He held his hand out for her, helping her get into the tub before he left. “Do not touch yourself. I will know if you do,” he mentioned on his way out of the bathroom, before closing the door. Y/N laid her hands on the curved edges of the tub, gripping them. She was doing her best to behave but it was very difficult. 

She washed her body carefully, making sure to not touch herself longer than necessary. She could hear his footsteps on the wooden floor as he prepared the bedroom for them. 

After a bit, Severus finally came back to retrieve her from the tub. “Did you have a lovely bath?” he asked as he helped her get out of the tub, after reaching in to drain the water. He wrapped a towel around her, helping her dry her body. 

“You’re positively dripping,” he remarked, with a smirk as her hair dripped onto her shoulders. “You have no idea,” she replied with a smile. He took a towel and wrung out her hair before brushing it and braiding it. He made sure to give it a firm tug once he was done securing it. 

Severus was dressed in his white button down shirt, open collar, sleeves rolled up to reveal his beautiful strong forearms, with black trousers of course. Severus led her to the bedroom where he laid her on the bed nude. The book with the knots was laid out so he could refer back to it. 

“I see you have been studying,” she smirked at him. “It will take a bit to tie you up properly. I want you to be quiet and just relax,” he remarked as he picked the rope up. Her breathing immediately started to quicken as he started wrapping the long strands of rope around her body. 

He tied the back of her neck and down around her breasts as if it were a harness. She was kneeling on the bed for this part with Severus kneeling behind her. She could feel his breath on her shoulder as he moved, wrapping the strands of rope around her, snuggly. This was one of the most erotic things they had ever done somehow. 

It took time and patience from both of them to control themselves. He was so methodical in how he wrapped it around her, making sure to tie the knots tightly. “You’re doing so good, Princess,” he remarked as he kissed her shoulder. 

Y/N turned to look at him, with a small grin of arousal on her face. Severus wrapped his long beautiful fingers around her neck as he leaned forward kissing her firmly. 

The man was struggling to not just fuck her like this on the bed. Taking their time like this was definitely different for both of them. 

He laid her back on the bed so he could secure her hands. He bent her thighs back so he could tie her wrists to her thighs, opening her completely. It was plastered all over Severus’ face when he saw how wet she was from this. His breathing increased and gave a little shake of his head, trying to compose himself. 

Y/N had been dripping wet for quite a while now, it had made it to her inner thighs now. Severus did his best to not look because it was driving him insane. Once she had both of her hands bound to her thighs it was time to suspend her.