I Own You

Later in the afternoon, the two were lounging around their chambers. Y/N was bored as usual having already finished her book about the talking rabbit. “I feel like we should take this opportunity while we are alone, to have sex all over the castle,” she remarked, lying across the sofa with her arm over her face in boredom. “Well, perhaps something could be arranged,” he said, trying to hide his smirk. 

“What locations were you thinking?” she asked curiously. “The astronomy tower,” he announced. “Oh, I like that, kinky,” she laughed to herself. Severus just chuckled softly, going back to his book.

“Can I go for a walk?” she asked, still with her arm draped across her face. “You would prefer to go alone?” he questioned. “You may join me. I have to get out of this room,” she announced. 

Severus just stared at her waiting for a better question. “Will you please come for a walk with me?” she asked sweetly. “Of course, Princess,” he responded. Y/N got up to put her boots on with her outfit he had picked out that morning. 

Severus just looked down at her as if not pleased with the pairing. “Is your goal to change everything about me? Just curious,” she replied, still lacing her boots. 

“It is not my intention,” he said with a sigh. “What else about me do you not like?” she looked up at him curiously. “Enough,” he said, extending his hand down to pull her from the floor. 

Y/N grabbed his hand and was lifted up. She dusted herself off as they went out the door of the chambers. The two made their way down to the black lake, walking around the edge. 

“Do you remember when you caught Draco and myself here?” she asked just to annoy Severus. He squeezed her hand a little in annoyance. “Indeed,” he replied in his classroom voice. “No additional thoughts on the situation?” she inquired, pressing her luck.

“Perhaps you should thank me for showing up in time,” he scoffed at her. “Oh, thank you. You aren’t still irritated about that are you?,” she said condescendingly. “You are being a brat today, on purpose,” he said in his classroom voice as they walked. “My apologies. Am I allowed to speak frankly without getting in trouble?” she questioned him. 

“If you can do it respectfully,” he remarked. “You are trying to change me, whether you admit it or not. That is what it feels like. I don’t get a choice in anything,” she said, letting her hand drop from his. “Give me your hand,” he ordered, grabbing her hand again. 

“That is not true anyways. I allow you to choose things often,” he said sternly. “Allow me,” she scoffed. “Yes, I allow you. I could dictate every piece of your day if I felt like it. I choose not to do that,” he remarked looking down at her as they walked. “Do you realize how insane that sounds?” she knitted her brows together in confusion.

“Careful,” he spat. Y/N said nothing else the rest of the walk. Sometimes his grip was so tight on her she couldn’t handle it. The sex stuff was always fun, but the everyday relationship stuff was difficult at times. On the way back to their chambers, they picked up their dinner plates from the kitchen. 

They sat at the wooden table in their chambers to eat after Y/N took her boots off. “Are you going to be silent the rest of the night?” he asked, leaning back in his chair.

 “I’m trying not to annoy you with my opinions,” she remarked, not even looking up at him. “Your opinions do not bother me. However, your smart mouth is another matter,” he scolded her. 

“My apologies,” she looked up at him to make eye contact. “For some reason, you have yet to convince me you are sorry,” he sneered at her. “I am sorry. I really don’t want to fight about this. I’m just irritated,” she replied back at him.