Acquisition of a Malfoy

A few minutes later, Severus finally came upstairs. “He’s gone,” the man announced as his climbed the stairs. “Did you know he was going to visit?” she asked from the bed where she was wishing she could disappear. Severus chuckled softly, “Of course not. I would never invite him over to witness that.” 

Severvus walked into their bedroom where Y/N was laying on the bed with a pillow over her face. “Why didn't you kick him out?” she asked, lifting the pillow up enough to glare at the man. 

“I didn’t want to stop fucking you. Afterwards though, I hate that he saw you like that,” he remarked as if conflicted. “He saw your cum dripping down my leg after I called you Daddy, Severus. I am mortified,” she responded, still under the pillow.

 “We are going to dinner tonight at their house to discuss Draco,” he responded with a sigh. “The fuck we are,” she responded pulling the pillow off her face. 

“The timing is terrible I agree but there is a chance to convince him of allowing Draco to take the position. He seemed rather annoyed at being the last to find out about the opportunity,” he responded softly. 

“I’m going to have to get high before we go. I cannot sit there sober after him seeing that,” she remarked as she stared at the ceiling. 

“Possibly. He will keep it a secret, by the way,” he remarked as he sat on the edge of the bed beside Y/N. “Can you imagine Draco hearing that?” Y/N scoffed, shaking her head. Severus chuckled a little at the thought, “It’s.. awkward for sure, Princess. There isn’t a doubt he will tell Narcissa though,” Severus admitted. 

“Weird but not as weird as Draco I suppose. Do you think Lucius will think of us while he fucks her?” Y/N sat up asking curiously as if that were a normal question. Severus let out an unrestrained laugh and grabbed his chest. “I have no idea. This is all too bizarre though,” he responded. 

“He has a big cock too, I saw it in his pants when I got up to grab my things,” she remarked as she covered her face. “Hardly his fault. A beautiful woman was being ruined in front of his very eyes” Severus smirked down at her.

 “You sound very proud of yourself I must say,” she peeped at him between her fingers while still covering her face. 

“It was very arousing, him watching us. I would never allow him to touch you, in any way. The watching part though, I did enjoy. I heard him moan when you put your hands behind your back. I loved that part,” he smirked as he recalled the events. “I heard that as well,” she remarked as she brought her hands down from her face. 

“You looked extraordinary walking away from the scene with cum dripping down your shaky legs,” he confessed as he looked down at her with a raised eyebrow and an evil grin. “Merlin.. You are the worst,” she joked with the man. 

Several hours later it was time to start getting ready to go to dinner. Y/N was in the bathroom fixing herself when Severus came back from the cottage with her short emerald green dress and black heels. “Oh thank you, Daddy,” she remarked as Severus brought her things into the bathroom. He helped her slip the dress over her almost nude body, except for panties.