A Poor Substitute

Severus smirked back at her, “What makes you think I am even thinking of that? I have been on my best behavior.” Y/N knew this was her moment, “You have been such a good boy,” she replied with a smirk. 

Severus moved, leaning down closer to her ear, “Careful, Princess. I will still bend you over.” She just giggled a little as the electricity passed from his breath to her skin. 

For a moment, she felt his voice tingle every cell in her body. That one little phrase awakened everything inside her that she had shut off since their fight.

 “Princess, I can hear you breathing,” he mentioned, still leaning down near her. Y/N just inhaled and exhaled again trying to regain her composure. 

Severus pulled back looking smugly down at Y/N, “You’re blushing, my dear” he said with an evil grin. “I’ll go pack a bag,” she remarked as she turned and walked up the stairs. After a quick minute, Y/N came back downstairs with her expanding bag. 

Severus was already holding Alfie, waiting by the fireplace. She smiled as she went to grab her everyday bag and went to the spot beside Severus. 

He took her hand gently, taking them back to their chambers at Hogwarts. Once they were there, Severus laid the little black cat in his favorite spot on the sofa while Y/N went to hang up her bag and kicked off her sandals. 

WIthout warning, Severus came up behind her, scooping her up bridal style and carrying her to the bed. “Unhand me, Sir. I’m a married woman,” she joked, putting up a playful fight. “I’ve waited long enough. I was good all day,” he chuckled softly while carrying her to the bed. 

Y/N just moaned at the thought and whispered, “A very good boy.” “You’re begging to be bent over,” he joked as he laid her on the bed. 

Y/N scooted back, crossing her arms under her head as she watched Severus take off his outer jacket and his tie. 

Once he had the tie removed, he wrapped it around his hand, pulling it taught between his fists, “Are you going to be a good girl, Princess?” he asked, looking down at Y/N. 

Y/N smiled back, “I’m going to be the best girl, Daddy.” Severus let his eyes close just for a second, letting out a small moan, “That’s my girl,” he replied, letting the tie fall to the floor. 

Severus just shook his head looking down at the young woman who was waiting on the bed for him. He crawled on the bed, kneeling over Y/N’s legs. His hands moved down to the buttons on her fitted sweater top. 

He could have pulled it off over her head, but he was pacing himself for once. He unbuttoned them just so the skin between her breasts were visible. 

He traced the tip of his fingers down the center, just teasing her. He finally opened up her top off, assisting her with the arms. When Y/N laid back on the mattress after her top came off, her hair laid beautifully around her head. 

Severus just let out a moan when he was able to see the full picture of her topless and her new tattoos. “You’re so beautiful, Princess. You look amazing,” he remarked. 

She just smiled up at him, reaching out her hands to him, “Please,” she was pulling him into a kiss. He moved down quickly leaning over her, meeting her lips with his own. 

His kiss was beautifully forceful and passionate. It felt as if it were consuming her in the best way. Y/N’s hands made their way into his beautiful black hair that cascaded around their faces as he kissed her hungrily.