Did you..

Fantasy only scene. It will include extreme sex. Read with care.

Y/N was knelt on the floor in her Slytherin house uniform. She was unsure of what exactly was about to happen but she knew he wanted to fuck her in this for old times sake. Severus leaned over, presenting a beautiful thick leather collar with a chain already attached to it. Y/N's eyes widened when she saw this.

"Speechless, pet?" he asked with a smirk. "Yes Sir," she replied, still unsure of what was going to happen. Her breathing had increased at the mere thought of this. Severus walked behind her, wrapping the collar around her neck, the heavy metal chain fell against her chest.

Y/N leaned her head forward, as he moved her braid out of the way, fastening the collar ever so snuggly. It was probably one tiny bit tight, it was already restricting her breathing perfectly.

Suddenly, there was a knock at their chamber door. Y/N's eyes got wide like they were about to be caught. To her surprise, Severus ordered, "Come in." Her eyes shot to him in terror that someone would see her like this.

The door opened quickly, as a tall blonde haired man walked through it, then closing it again loudly. Y/N's eyes shot between the two men, trying to put all the pieces of this together. "You started without me," the blonde haired man groaned as he walked over next to Severus.

"What?" She looked up at Severus for answers. Lucius started removing his cloak, throwing it on the sofa, along with his cane. "Isn't this what you wanted, little pet? You wanted both of us to use that beautiful little body of yours. If not, I will ask Lucius to leave," he teased her. "NO, please, I want this, please Sir," she begged looking up at the two men.

The two beautiful men just glared down at her as if she were prey and they were about to feast. "You are going to do exactly as you are told, by both of us. You will answer with "Sir" every time you are spoken to. Do I make myself clear, little pet?" he cocked his head to the side waiting for an answer. "Yes Sir," she said proudly, already wetting her lips.

"What an obedient little thing she is," Lucius stated as he stared down at Y/N. Both of the men were already getting visibly hard inside their trousers making Y/N's mouth water.

Severus started undoing his own white button down shirt, slipping it off his shoulders and throwing it to the side.

Lucius took his lead and started unbuttoning his own jacket, throwing it to the side until he was just in a dress shirt, trousers, and his shoes.

Y/N didn't know where to look. There were two absolutely gorgeous men in front of her. "She looks hungry. Perhaps we should feed her something, Severus?" Lucius teased. Severus was already rubbing himself through his trousers, gripping himself through the material.

He undid his pants enough to pull out his huge throbbing cock, stroking it right in front of Y/N's face. It was just out of her reach. Y/N's eyes shot to Lucius now who was removing his own dress shirt. His chest was beautifully toned, just as Severus except he was completely hairless. He even had those same beautiful V lines going down into his trousers.

Severus moved closer to Y/N's mouth, speaking, "Keep your hands to yourself." He leaned over grabbing the chain leash attached to her collar, tugging it not so gently. "Yes Sir," she muttered as he pulled her forward. "May I, Sir?" she asked, looking up at Severus before she touched him.

Lucius was standing right beside them, with an evil smirk as he touched himself through his own trousers. "Polite little creature isn't she?," Lucius mocked Y/N. "You may," Severus told her as if he had been waiting a long time already.