Melodramatic

A bit later, Severus had pulled Y/N onto his lap, deciding he wanted to mark her chest. He pulled the straps of her dress down, to kiss her neck down onto her collar bone. 

He continued kissing and nibbling until he got to the neckline of her dress. That’s where he nibbled and bit her soft skin eliciting more moans from Y/N. He kept sucking and biting on her until she had several marks on her chest. Without warning, there was a knock on the chamber door. 

“Merlin!” Severus groaned. Y/N got up from his lap trying to fix herself so she could answer the door, pulling her straps back up. Severus had his own problem to deal with for a moment. Y/N went to answer the door, “Draco!,” she squealed. “Ooops, Hello Mr. Malfoy,” she corrected herself, opening the door for the two men. 

“Hello my darling. Don’t you look delicious?” Lucius said as he grabbed Y/N’s hand. “Lucius,” Severus said behind Y/N. “I’m just greeting her, Severus. Lovely thing,” he said with an evil smile as Y/N took her hand back. Y/N went to hug Draco whispering, “Ask your father if we can go to Hogsmeade.” 

After their hug broke, Draco questioned, “Father, Can we go to Hogsmeade? I will be home later.” “Yes, very well,” he said as if happy to get rid of the two younger adults. 

“I have yet to be asked,” Severus said sternly at Y/N who was already sure they were going. “May I please go to Hogsmeade, Daddy?” she asked with a smile. 

Lucius’ head shot directly to Severus with a wicked grin. “Yes you may. Go get a sweater to put on first. Draco, she has to eat first,” he said in his classroom voice. 

Y/N went to the closet to get a cardigan to put on. It wouldn’t completely cover the marks on her chest though but it was better than nothing. “Thank you,” she said, after grabbing her bag and pulling Draco out the door.

 “It’s worse than Azkaban around here,” she joked just outside their purview. “I heard that,” he scolded and the door closed to the chambers once more. 

The two made their way down to Hogsmeade. “I was so worried about you, Draco,” Y/N confessed. “Yes I’m alright. I would prefer to not talk about it. It’s good to see you though. I’m glad you are feeling better,” he remarked looking down at Y/N. “Oops I don’t have my wand. Draco I hate to ask, can you use a camouflaging spell on my chest?” she asked reluctantly. 

“Fine. I’m trying not to vomit, though,” he said as he muttered some words pointing his wand at Y/N’s chest. “Thank you, Draco. I appreciate it,” Y/N thanked him. Once they got to the Three Broomsticks, they ordered dinner before drinking. 

“Did you hear I am going to be a Professor?” she asked excitedly. “Yes, I heard from Blaise, who heard from Pansy,” he laughed. “Congratulations, you will do well,” Draco added. 

“Thank you, I’m a bit nervous. There are big shoes to fill, so to speak,” she giggled. “What do you think you will do now that school is over? Any plans?” she questioned. 

“I have no idea. My father wants me to apply to the Ministry but I’m unsure right now,” he admitted. “You will figure it out. Hopefully you find something you are passionate about,” she said reassuringly. After dinner the two had a few shots each before returning to the castle. Y/N held on to Draco's arm as if he would run away. 

“It has been so lovely seeing you. We need to do this more often. I had made a friend in that village I was staying at. Severus said it made him uncomfortable because the friend ended up liking me. I have no one to hang out with that is my own age anymore,” she confessed.