"Here Comes The Sun"

“Are you sure you feel like walking there?” Severus asked before the two departed for the lake. “Yes but could I ask a favor? I want to take my camera but it’s on the table at the cottage,” she asked with a smile. 

“I’m waiting for you to ask,” he remarked, cocking his head with a raised eyebrow. “Of course, that didn’t count as a question apparently. Could you please retrieve my camera? Part of me is scared I will see something I don’t want to if I go to the cottage,” she sighed.

 “So you would rather, I catch them in the sitting room?” he asked with a chuckle. “If I see Thorne fucking Pansy on the sofa, I will have to get a new one. You however, could put it out of your mind I’m sure,” she remarked. 

“Are you jealous?” he smirked down at her. Y/N scoffed at that question, replying “Of course not. I just don’t want to see my friend getting fucked in my sitting area. I will be mad if she didn’t do as I asked her.” “Yes, I’ll go get the camera. One moment,” he announced before disappearing. 

Another moment later, he came back, handing the camera to Y/N. “Thank you, Daddy. You are the best,” she announced, taking the camera from him. “Obviously,” he announced with a smug smile.

The two walked slowly to the lake. Severus had to keep stopping to wait on Y/N, of course. Once they made it there, Y/N took several polaroids of the lake. 

“I’m going to label these with the date for the girls. I want them to see what the lake looked like right after we found out about them. I need to make them a book of polaroids,” she remarked, as she looked down at the picture to develop. 

“That’s a beautiful idea, Princess. I’m sure they will love to see it someday. I will take a picture of you for them as well,” he announced as he took the camera from her. He backed up a little before taking a picture of the beautiful Y/N.

 “My Turn,” she announced as she went to take the camera back to get his picture now. Severus rolled his eyes and went to stand in the spot where she had stood. 

She quickly snapped a picture, remarking, “You really are so handsome

She quickly snapped a picture, remarking, “You really are so handsome. I’ve never seen another man nearly as captivating as you.” Severus just shook his head. 

He really did hate compliments of that sort, he would much prefer to hear how brilliant he was. “Thank you, Princess. I love you as well,” he replied softly. The two sat on a rock near the lake watching the sun start to set. 

“You know.. The word love. It feels so small compared to what I feel. What we have, has consumed me entirely. I would do anything for you, and you for me. I think if I wrote an entire book, it would never be enough to describe how I feel about you,” she remarked as she laid her head against his shoulder, watching the scenery. 

Severus wrapped his arm around her, kissing the top of her head, “Exactly. It is difficult to put into words. No single word and encompass all of it. I was not prepared for any of this, honestly. I had resigned myself just to teaching. I was content in many ways being alone. I could never go back to that now.