The Party

“Daddy, will you pick me out something for tonight?” Y/N asked him after he was finished adjusting his own clothing. “Of course, Princess,” he smirked at her. Pansy was just smiling at how cute the husband and wife were.

 He went to look through her things. “I think you need jeans at least tonight,” he remarked. Y/N scoffed, “Why is that? A dress will do,” she remarked. “You two are going to behave tonight. You’ll be forced to,” he shot her a look back. 

“Can I kiss her when I want? If no one is around,” Y/N asked hopefully. “Only if you can behave yourself. A quick kiss, no tongue,” he turned to inform both of the girls. Both of the girls huffed in annoyance. 

Severus pulled out a pair of black jeans for her, a mesh top and black bra to wear underneath. “If I find out my rules aren’t being followed I will not hesitate to put an end to, whatever this is,” he remarked sternly at the girls. “Yes, Daddy, we understand,” Y/N replied quickly. 

Pansy boasted, “She had me pick out her dress yesterday,” with a giggle. “Is that so, Princess?” Are you trying to replace me?” he asked cheekily. Y/N started getting dressed, pulling the jeans up over her legs.

 “Not at all. I refuse to pick for myself now. You have spoiled me,” she replied as she finished buttoning her pants. “Spoiled. That is the word exactly. Don’t forget that, Princess” he remarked. 

Pansy quickly dressed and headed out to a nearby pharmacy for supplies. She was hopeful she would be able to sleep with Thorne. After she was gone, the two got to talk finally. 

“Did you enjoy that?” Y/N asked Severus cheekily. “It was amazing. I’m a bit shocked you shared so much with her,” he smirked at Y/N who was on his lap and  in his arms on the sofa. 

“I didn’t feel a bit jealous. I wanted us all to enjoy ourselves. I think we accomplished that. No matter what, you and I are number one. None of this will come between what we have,” she replied, laying her head against his chest. 

“I’m glad we agree on that. I do want you to behave tonight. Are you going to get jealous if she has sex with Thorne?” he asked cheekily. 

“I hadn’t thought about that. I hope not. I want her to enjoy herself. She went to buy condoms. I think her and Blaise are days away from breaking up,” she remarked thoughtfully.  Severus chuckled softly, “That’s the impression I got as well.”

“Did you and Dumbledore happen to come up with anything?” she asked softly. Severus sighed, 

“He hadn’t heard of this either. He’s going to continue to look into it for me while I do some research in the restricted section of the library. He looked positively wild, I might add. He looks like a Hawaiian shirt clad Father Christmas,” Severus remarked with a chuckle. Y/N burst out laughing hearing that bit.

 “That is wild. I love it. By the way, you are more than welcome to stay. I never want you to feel like you aren’t welcome,” Y/N remarked thoughtfully.

 “I don’t feel that way. I have some other things I should be doing right this moment actually,” he remarked. “Stay, until she gets back,” Y/N insisted. “Of course, Princess,” he said as he stroked her back.