Misplaced Anger

This chapter will include some consenual non consenual scenes. This is fantasy between 2 consenting adults. read with care.

The next morning, Y/N had already let Alfie out and went back to start the shower. Severus made his way to the bathroom to join her. “What if I want to shower alone?” she asked the naked man in the doorway who was stretching his shoulders. Neither of them had gotten dressed after they had sex the night before. 

“It is of no consequence to me. If I want to shower with you, I will, love,” he said looking the young woman up and down. Y/N just shook her head, getting into the shower as Severus followed her. “What shall we do today?” she questioned as they washed themselves. 

“Perhaps a walk after breakfast. I’m taking you to the village tonight for dinner,” he responded as he washed his own body. “How come I am never asked to go on dates? I am just expected to say yes,” she joked with him.

 “Will you accompany me to dinner tonight, Princess?” he asked as he rinsed his body. The soap was running down his body beautifully and Y/N couldn’t look away.

 “I accept your dinner invitation,” she smirked as her eyes never left his body. “My eyes are up here,” he joked as he raised her chin to force her to meet his gaze. Y/N just smirked, replying, “My apologies, Headmaster. I was distracted.”

After their shower, the two stood in front of the mirror after drying off. Severus had washed her hair as usual, brushing it out now. “You take such good care of me, Severus,” she spoke as she watched him in the mirror. 

“I cannot let you forget how much you mean to me, love.” he spoke softly as he finished brushing her hair, placing the brush on the counter. Y/N felt the emotion of sadness rising up in here. She often only thought of herself when they were in an argument. At times it was hard to think of Severus’ feelings but she was trying to change that.

 “There are so many ugly things that happened, I wish I could take them all back. You did not deserve the things I did in response to my own anger. I wish I could ease your thoughts about my leaving but I know it is not that simple. You are everything to me, Severus,” she spoke softly, watching him in the mirror. 

He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her back into him, leaning down to kiss the top of her head. “I believe we were trying to make the best of a very stressful situation. Your disappearing because of school, the argument at the lake that day, it was all a product of that. It was difficult for you to see my position in those moments, that much is obvious. Everyday you convince me a little more that you will not leave me. It just takes time to convince my own mind of it,” he confessed to the young woman. 

“I do my best to make you feel loved, even though you let me do nothing for you,” she raised an eyebrow at him in the mirror. “I feel it every time you do as you’re told, Princess,” he whispered into her ear as he moved his lips to her neck softly.

 Y/N just exhaled her arousal from the simple kiss. The man knew exactly what he was doing. He pulled away announcing they should get dressed with a smirk. Y/N just glared at him in the mirror for toying with her.

Y/N turned to walk towards the bedroom, but not before grazing her hand over his semi hard cock under his towel that was around his hips. “Oops, excuse me,” she chuckled. The two went to the bedroom to dress, realizing that Y/N had nothing in the wardrobe here. It had been the first time back at the house since the battle. She had been forced to clear her things out before, in case their house was searched by the Order. 

“My things are in my bag downstairs, I will go get it,” she responded as she left the room to retrieve it. “I cannot wait for you to pick something,” she smirked as she laid it on the bed for Severus.