Far Too Angry

The two cuddled for a bit before Severus was already trying to slip his hand down between her bare thighs. “We need to eat first,” she announced, pushing her thighs together tighter to stop his advance. Severus let out an annoyed huff at not getting his way. Y/N saw her opportunity and seized it. 

She moved, straddling his lap as if to seduce him. Her mouth moved to his neck, giving him little kisses and nibbles. He laid his head back allowing her to do what she wanted, shifting her on his lap.

 “Do you like this?” she whispered before going back to sucking on his neck. He moaned, “Indeed, Princess.” It took her a second to work the courage up, but she whispered, “You’re such a good boy for Mommy.” 

Severus chuckled deeply, “Absolutely not,” he said, pushing her back. Y/N just pouted, “you never want to have fun.” She got up from his lap to go inspect possibilities for their dinner in the kitchen. As she rose, she remarked, “A little problem you have there” looking at his lap. “I will bend you over and fuck your ass right here if you don’t stop,” he growled, grabbing her wrist.

“Sir, we need to eat,” she replied nervously. “Do you want me to fuck your ass right here? Because I will,” he sneered at her. “I will be good,” she said as she cleared her throat, trying to pull her wrist back from him. “I’ve had about enough of this, Princess. Perhaps I should remind you who you belong to,” he glared at her, while tightening his grip on her wrist. 

“Fuck, I was just playing with you. Let me go,” she spat back at him, losing her own temper now. Severus finally let go of her wrist. 

Y/N started walking away to go change, “I will go pick us up something for dinner. I don’t think we have much here,” she remarked walking up the stairs. “I’m coming with you,” he remarked in annoyance.

“The fuck you are,” she replied from the top of the stairs. She went and threw on a t-shirt, with a bra underneath, and some shorts. She couldn't care less if he found the outfit appropriate. Y/N went back downstairs to grab her bag. Severus was already waiting on her. “I will go alone. I need a moment to myself,” she remarked. 

“Please let me go with you,” he asked softly, trying to backpedal his previous behavior. 

Y/N just let out a “ugh” sound and replied, “You are giving me whiplash. You are lovely one moment, the next you are an insufferable asshole. I’m really trying to be patient with you but sadly my own is running out,” she remarked.

 He moved closer trying to embrace the visibly upset young woman. “Stop. You keep doing this. You act terrible and then you try to apologize with affection. It’s wrong,” she scolded him. “I just want to touch you. You’re my Princess,” he replied, ignoring her obvious annoyance. 

“If you come with me, keep your hands to yourself. I need space,” she remarked, pulling her keys out of her bag. “I will let you have space. I’ll stay here, I suppose,” he remarked sorrowfully. 

“I’ll be back in a few minutes. There is a sandwich shop near here,” she replied as she unlocked the door. Y/N closed the door behind her, not locking it. 

She inhaled and exhaled deeply as she walked slowly to the shop a couple of blocks over. After she got their dinner, she found her eyes filled with tears on the way back. This man was driving her insane. He could be so lovely and gentle, the next moment she hated him. 

Once she got back to the house, she took the food into the kitchen and laid it on the counter. “I got two different ones. You can pick which you want, I don’t care either way,” she said as she went to the wooden box in the living room. Severus huffed when he noticed what she was doing.

 “I am giving myself the will to live right now, do you mind?” she asked as she lit a match. He just watched as Y/N smoked the joint, trying to calm herself down.

 “It won’t fix your problems. You keep doing that every time you are upset,” he remarked as he went to the kitchen. “Severus, you are my fucking problem right now,” she spat back at him. 

She took her joint and went to pick up the other sandwich that was left in the kitchen. Y/N walked to the garden door to go outside to eat, hopefully alone.

 “Can we please act like two adults and eat dinner together?” he said bringing his food outside to sit with her. “It would be faster if you just choke the life out of me. That’s what it feels like right now. I am really trying my best to not say things to you that I will regret. That’s how annoyed I am right now,” she remarked, turning away from him. “You’re being very dramatic,” he remarked in annoyance. 

“Am I being pathetic? Am I being a brat? Am I being insufferable? Tell me,” she replied back at him. Severus sighed, “Let's just eat then we can talk once we are both more calm,” he said softly. “You don’t give me the space to calm myself down,” she remarked as she leaned over to extinguish her joint on the patio. 

They ate almost completely silently. Once they were finished, Severus asked, “Do you feel any better now?”  Y/N just rolled her eyes at him as she gathered the papers from their sandwiches. “I still don’t have tea here,” she remarked walking back inside. 

“You use this cottage as an escape from me,” he remarked as he followed her inside. “I know you fucking hate the fact I have a place to go when I’m mad. I don’t have to just sit and take the bullshit,” she remarked as they walked into the kitchen. “Watch your language. That isn’t how a lady speaks,” he ordered her. 

“Go find a lady, Severus. Go find the submissive, demure, little lady of your dreams. It isn’t me,” she scoffed as she walked back to the sitting area. “You would hate if I fucked someone else. We both know that,” he remarked. 

Y/N just started laughing uncontrollably. “Severus, you could fuck someone on my sofa right now and I wouldn’t care. I would offer the two of you a glass of water when you are done,” she remarked, shaking her head as she went to sit in a side chair. “Liar,” is all he replied as he rolled his eyes.

“One of us is jealous and the other isn’t. Could you watch Lucius fuck me and be ok with it? I highly doubt it. Daddy Lucius.. It rolls off the tongue doesn’t it?” she giggled. “You wouldn’t do it,” he scoffed, shaking his head. 

“Wouldn’t I? I would suck his dick and look you in the eye right now, Severus,” she said in a dead serious tone, glaring at the man. 

“Stop saying these things. Neither of us want that,” he sneered. “Maybe I do. I am afterall a pathetic little whore. You have said it yourself. I let anyone who asks, fuck me. I love cock, remember?” she recounted to him. 

“Shall I take you to the Manor? I’m sure he could spare a few minutes,” Severus offered with a laugh. “I will need to finish my joint before we go. I need to numb myself a bit. There’s no way he isn’t going to ruin me,” she responded with a cheeky smile. 

“I cannot have this conversation with you. I’m far too angry,” he admitted as he rose from the sofa. “Perhaps I should go back to the castle,” he offered with his arms crossed. 

“Take me upstairs and fuck me, first,” she smiled at the man.