There is No Comparision

Y/N finished her breakfast, tidying up the kitchen before leaving with Alfie. She took him to the cottage to see if everything was in order. She appeared in the living room, with the little slinky black cat. 

The house looked quiet so she carefully made her way upstairs checking if everything was in order. It all looked good so she decided to go back downstairs and listen to some music. 

She went to switch on the record player. It was a “Crimson and Clover” by Tommy James & The Shondells, sort of day. 

She danced with Alfie while listening to the song, mouthing the words to him while he was held like a baby. The music was very loud since she was alone, or at least she thought.

 She didn’t realize Severus had apparated to the cottage, behind her near the fireplace. He tapped on her shoulder while she danced with the little gentleman, scaring the absolute goblin piss out of her. 

“Fucking hell,” she jumped grabbing her chest when she felt him tap on her shoulder. He held out a potion bottle, demanding she take it by the look on his face.

 “I’m perfectly calm,” she announced, going back to dancing with her cat. Severus flicked off the record player with his wandless magic, demanding her attention. 

“Am I not allowed a moment of peace? Honestly, go away,” she scoffed, flicking the music back on with her own hand. Severus went over to the record player, turning it off and removing the record completely. “Stop acting like a child and speak to me like an adult,” he demanded with a sneer. 

“I don’t have to do anything. Move so I can turn my music back on,” she huffed walking over to where he was standing in front of the record player. “My fucking patience is waning by the second here, Princess,” he said with a long blank stare down at her. 

Y/N just rolled her eyes going to sit on the sofa, with her cat. “I’m not taking the potion. You probably put something else in that bottle,” she announced snarkily. “It’s a simple draught of peace. Nothing more. You obviously need to be calmed down,” he glared down at her. 

Y/N laughed as if it were the funniest thing she ever heard, “I’m perfectly calm.” He went to sit near her on the sofa, grabbing her arm when she tried to move away. 

“Tsk, tsk. Behave. You were not calm earlier but now you are?” he said with his brows knitted together. “Let go of me,” she demanded, trying to pull her arm away. 

He only tightened his grip. “Stop trying to pull away from me. I will do what I want to you,” he announced with a smugness that was unbearable. “Severus, get your hands off of me,” she demanded.