It Was Too Many

Severus wasted no time in picking Y/N up and carried her to the bed. “Show me how wet you are Princess,” he softly ordered the woman. Y/N moved back on the bed, and spread herself for him. “I’m so wet for you Daddy,” she told him. 

Severus just shook his head at the sight, she was dripping from sucking his cock. He crawled on to the bed between her legs. He kissed up her thighs teasing her, until she practically begged with her whimpers.

 “Do you want me to taste you?” he asked her. “Daddy, please, put your mouth on me,” whimpered. Severus moaned hearing those words and he gently moved forward. 

He loved to lap her at juices first before moving to her clit. He wrapped his hands around her outer thighs to keep her in position. 

“Fuck,” he moaned as she felt his tongue dancing around her pussy. He moved up licking and nibbling her clit finally. 

Y/N was gripping the bed sheets beside her body, trying to stay still for him. “Fuck, this feels so fucking good, Daddy,” she whimpered as her legs started to quiver. 

Severus slipped two fingers inside her, giving her something to squeeze against as he continued licking her clit just as she liked. He felt her pushing back against his fingers.

 He fingered her harder and deeper as he continued licking her. Y/N leaned on her elbows with her head falling back, doing her best not to shake as he continued fingering and sucking her clit. 

She was trembling as she neared her orgasm. “Just like that, Daddy, please. It feels so fucking good,” she told him as he finger fucked her roughly and sucking on her clit feverishly.

 Finally, she couldn’t handle it anymore and started cumming so hard against his face. As soon as Severus felt the first little flutters inside her, he just fingered hard and deep inside her, continuing to suck feverishly on her clit. 

Y/N laid back covering her face as she started cumming so hard on his fingers and under his mouth. All of her muscles were contracting so hard, it was almost too intense. 

She moved her hand down to Severus’ head who wasn't moving to try to get some relief as it continued washing over her so intensely.

 “No please, stop,” she begged as he continued finger fucking her so hard and sucking on her. He refused to stop though, trying to coax another orgasm out of her.

 “Daddy please, I can’t take this,” she begged, trying to back away from him but he wasn’t allowing it. He continued licking and sucking her clit, while finger fucking her hard and deep. A few seconds later, she had no choice.

 Another orgasm was washing over her as she trembled and whimpered from the pleasure. “Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck,” she just kept saying over and over again. “Please stop,” she begged in an almost crying voice. 

Finally, he took mercy on the poor young woman. He stopped and moved back, pulling the fingers from her, sucking the juices off of them. “Delicious,” he remarked in a cheeky grin. Y/N was just laying back on the bed, with her legs now closed tightly, trying to calm down.