How Pathetic

Later in the afternoon, Y/N walked to his office with the magazines they still hadn’t looked over together. 

“Listen, we need to go over these. I have to know what is ok and what is not. I am wearing trousers in the summer as we speak,” she said walking into his office as if it were her own. “Well, come in Professor Snape. Do as you please,” he smirked at her from behind the desk. 

“Thank you,” she replied as she went and took a seat in his lap. The two flipped through the magazines marking things that were ok for school, things that were only ok on the weekend or out at night. 

“If I cover my legs and arms, can I wear this?” she pointed to a girl in a whimsigoth longskirt and top, but baring midriff. “Not at school of course, but on the weekend, I suppose,” he responded. 

“How cute would I be in that, with a belly button piercing?” she questioned him curiously. He scoffed, “Absolutely not. You are lucky I have agreed to any of this.” “My nipples?” she asked next. 

Severus huffed at the thought. “I prefer how they are currently. Plus the baby will be breastfeeding. Perhaps after we are done having children,” he offered. “You are a stick in the mud sometimes,” she replied with a huff. 

“Tattoos?” she asked after a moment, hoping he would agree to that. “They have to be covered for school and I get final approval over the subject matter,” he remarked.

 “I’ll take that as a yes. My mother would never let me, I’ve been wanting them for years. Did yours hurt?” she asked, referring to the dark mark on his forearm.

 “As it was placed there by magic, yes, intensely,” he spoke softly as if remembering the moment. “I bet the regular ones feel amazing,” she said, imagining the pain of the needle hitting her skin over and over again. “Of course you would think that. That’s why I will have to go with you so you behave yourself,” he chuckled softly. 

“Can I go out for a bit? Please, please, please. This castle is so boring,” she begged after they were done looking at the magazines. “Can you behave?” he asked curiously. “I always do,” she replied with a sweet smile. Severus waited for a better, more believable answer. “Yes Daddy, I will behave myself,” she gave him a big smile. “Be back by dinner. I’m serious,” he replied as he backed away from the desk, allowing her to get up from his lap. “Of course,” she said as she gathered her things. 

“You’re going to the cottage I assume? Not the village?” he asked before she had walked away. “Why would I go to the village?” she asked with a confused face. 

“Just making sure you weren’t trying to see him, to explain, after the letter this morning,” he remarked. Y/N leaned down to kiss him before she left for the afternoon. “I told you I wouldn’t. I love you,” she replied as she walked towards the door. “I love you too, Princess. See you at dinner,” he replied as he returned to his work. 

Y/N went to return to their chambers, grabbing her bag. She took herself to the cottage so she could look for her old school uniform. Y/N had to go upstairs to rummage through her old trunk from Hogwarts. Her uniforms were wadded up in a mess at the bottom. She took it out  and used some magic to freshen the items up. 

She went downstairs and put them where she could find them later. Y/N went to the wooden box taking out a little bit of happiness. She went out to the garden smoking half of it before leaving the cottage for the afternoon. 

There was a bookstore she had wanted to go to. Y/N was in need of new things to read. She looked around for a bit, finally choosing “Where the Red Fern Grows” and “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz”. She wandered for a bit more before finding another interesting book she decided they needed.