Slytherin Witches

Eventually it was the next morning, the two had slept a little later than normal. Pansy was the first to make it through the floo, before anyone was dressed. “Good morning,” she announced from the side of the bed as Y/N looked sleepily up at her.

Severus huffed, pulling the blankets up higher on them. “Could you take Alfie out for me,please?” Y/N asked hopefully. “Of course, Princess,” Pansy went over and picked up the beautiful silky boy to take him outside. “A gentleman,” Pansy remarked as they walked through the door of the chambers. 

“I need to get up,” he groaned, throwing the blanket off himself to move to the side of the bed. He started walking naked to the bathroom for his shower with a huge morning erection. 

“Merlin, come back,” Y/N giggled when she saw him. “Stop it,” he laughed as he kept walking and closed the door behind him. “I’m serious,” she remarked naked from the bed. 

Y/N decided to get up and walk to the bathroom, her legs were a bit shaky but she was able to make it. She knocked softly on the door letting him know it was her.

 “Let me help you,” she begged him. “Go back to bed. I’m fine,” he announced from the shower. Y/n huffed and closed the door, walking to the closet to get some clothing on. She quickly threw on a t-shirt and pajama pants before walking back to the bed. 

After a bit, Pansy was back, softly knocking on the door. “Come in,” Y/N announced. Pansy opened the door, walking through and closing it behind her softly. 

“Didn’t want to interrupt anything,” she giggled. “Nothing to interrupt as you can see. Thank you for taking him out,” Y/N sighed from the bed. 

“Honestly, better for me to show up than Draco. I think he would simply die if he saw you two together,” she giggled as she went to get into Severus’ spot, curling up around Y/N. “I agree with that one, for sure,” Y/N said as she took Pansie's arm wrapping it around her body. 

After a moment, Y/N asked, “What happened to Cillian?” Pansy giggled a little saying, “He’s been dealt with. Don’t worry about it, please.” 

“I dreamed about them a few weeks ago, the twins,” Y/N announced. Pansy sat up immediately looking down at her, “You think it’s clairvoyance?” she asked inquisitively. 

“I don’t know. I keep predicting things that will happen, little things. This was a dream though. It was as if seeing it right in front of me, from my future eyes,” she spoke softly, thoughtfully. 

“I want to hear all of it, tell me,” Pansy demanded, forcing her friend to sit up in bed. Y/N looked to the door of the bathroom making sure it was still closed. 

“Severus was in the kitchen at the house, cooking with the twins. They were probably 2 or 3. I was holding a new baby, watching it all happen,” Y/N recounted as she looked down twisting the sheet in her hand. 

“Boys or girls?” Pansy demanded. Severus immediately opened the bathroom door, “A surprise. To everyone,” he said sternly.

 “She can tell me,” Pansy scoffed. “You are a part of everyone,” he scolded her, with a towel around his hips. 

“It’s her decision if her best friend knows,” Pansy remarked with a huff. “Are you her best friend?” Severus asked, cocking his head.

 “ALRIGHT. Both of you, Merlin..” Y/N interjected quickly. Severus went to get dressed once he was done arguing with Pansy.

 “Girls, that’s what this man deserves. Two more Slytherin witches, I swear to Merlin,” Pansy scoffed. “I can hear all of this,” he remarked from the closet.