Pregame

The sun was coming up as Alfie sat on the bed meowing next to Y/N. He had been trapped in their room since they had guests. Y/N let out a whine of annoyance at having to get up this morning. It took some coaxing but Severus finally released her. She went to throw on a t-shirt and shorts in case Thorne was still there. “I’ll be back,” she announced as she slipped out with the boy.

The house was quiet so the two must have been sleeping, Y/N was able to get back to their room quickly. She ripped off her clothing before crawling under the blankets again, back into his arms. 

He was still half asleep this morning. Severus’ usual morning erection was pressing between them, looking uncomfortable in his boxers. Y/N decided to help pull them down to free his cock. 

He moaned sleepily when he felt her trying to get them off of him. “Help me,” she  whispered as she pulled on them. He leaned up enough to slip them down his legs, and pulled Y/N hard against him.

 “I missed you too, Princess,” he smirked. She grinned back as she moved down, pushing the blanket off  her back to suck his cock. Severus laid on his back and allowed her to do as she pleased. 

“You missed Daddy, didn’t you?” he moaned as she sucked him greedily. She pulled off just for a second, to say, “I missed you so much,” while looking up at him. What they had done with Pansy was fun but it wasn’t the same as their beautiful marital sex. 

Severus pulled her hair into a ponytail in his hand to keep it out of her face. The view of his beautiful wife sucking his big cock was perfect. “Just like that, Princess. You know exactly what I need,” he moaned as he watched her bob up and down on him. Her hand was gripping him tightly as she stroked. 

“I need you,” he moaned, pulling her head back from him. He pulled her on top of him, helping her get into position. Once he lined himself up, he would hold her hips and help her take him. 

She was so aroused this morning that she took him more easily than usual. Her mouth leaned down to his so they could kiss while she rode his cock. 

“You feel so fucking good, Princess,” he he moaned as his fingers dug into her ass, pulling her onto him. “Here, just like this,” he told her as he held her slightly above him. He thrusted so hard from beneath her over and over again it was forcing cries from her mouth. 

“Oh fuck, Daddy, fuck fuck fuck,” she whimpered. He was basically holding her above him while he brutally fucked her from below. 

“This is how much I missed you, Princess,” he moaned in his deep breathy voice as he thrust hard over and over again. Their brass bed was positively squeaking from the movements. 

Y/N was barely able to make anything out other than, “Fuck me Daddy, Fuck me Daddy.” He hand slipped down, swirling her clit so hard as he pounded inside her.

 “That’s it, I need you to cum for me,” he moaned looking up into her eyes. He felt the little flutters start as he slowed, only slightly thrusting into her. 

Severus loved feeling her muscles squeeze him over and over again. Y/N took over grinding on him while she came. “Fucking beautiful,” he moaned as he watched her climax. 

Y/N had her hands on his chest, with her breasts squeezed together between her arms as her head lay back. She was whimpering the most beautiful sounds. 

“Thank you, Daddy,” she whimpered down at the man after she recovered. These were her favorite orgasms, the ones when he was deep inside her.