Owl Mail Pt 2

“Get up and go to the shower,” he groaned in his beautiful morning voice. “Are you mad at me?” she turned nervously to ask the man. He just looked at her blankly waiting for her to do as he told her. 

She got up from the bed and walked to the bathroom, with him following behind her. Once she was in there, Severus went over and started the shower water turning back to look at Y/N. He wasn’t saying anything but she knew she had to get undressed. 

She started removing her shirt and pajama pants, while he pulled his boxers off. His cock was still hard from pressing against her. “I still have my period,” she mentioned.

 Y/N didn’t care for period sex, it made her feel sorta gross but Severus did not care. He wasn’t going to be told no this morning. He just kept watching her to see what she would do. “Alright,” she just chuckled, removing her panties as well. Y/N said nothing else, just walked past him to get into the shower.

Severus followed her into the shower, still not saying anything. “Are you mad at me?” she asked the silent man again. “I don’t want to hear a word out of your mouth, whore,” he said in a dead serious tone.

 “Kneel” he ordered as he started stroking himself while the water was hitting both of them. Y/N knelt immediately, not speaking, just keeping eye contact with him. 

“If you want to be treated as a whore, I will treat you as such. Beg for my cock,” he ordered her, staring down at the naked young woman. How was she going to beg without the use of words? He hadn’t told her she could speak yet. 

She lifted herself on her knees where she could almost touch his cock with her tongue. She stuck her tongue out hoping he would lay his cock on it. When he didn’t she started letting out little whines, begging sounds as the displeasure of being made to wait.

 “This isn’t how you beg,” he scoffed in annoyance. The only thing she could think of was to kneel all the way down on the shower floor next to his feet. She was on fire between her legs. The way he was demanding and almost mean during these moments, it was euphoric to her. Y/N knelt down completely putting her face near the shower floor in a sign of complete submission. “Suck my cock,” he ordered her. Y/N quickly rose back to her knees ready to accept him in her mouth. 

Severus pushed her back against the wall of the shower, sliding his cock inside her mouth roughly. He wasn’t giving her time today. He simply held her face, with her head against the wall and fucked her mouth deeply. 

Y/N was so turned on she was pressing her thighs together for some sort of friction but it wasn’t enough. Through his breathy moans, he said, “This is what you wanted, whore. You want to be treated like a hole simply for my pleasure.” 

He pulled out just long enough for Y/N to catch a single breath and pushed his cock deeply into her mouth again. He was breathing so hard, she thought he might just cum in the back of her throat. He pulled out again, obviously trying to stop himself from cumming. He stood there for a second trying to talk himself down. He wasn’t ready.

Severus roughly pulled Y/N up from the floor. He took her arms and wrapped around his neck, signaling that he was about to fuck her against the wall. 

He picked her up quickly pushing her against the shower tile, his hands moved under her thighs, holding her completely open against the wall. He positioned himself closer to her, slowly pressing moving the head of his cock back and forth inside her. Just the head though. 

Severus finally allowed Y/N to kiss him. His mouth was just as hungry for her, forcing his tongue inside, as he teased her with his cock. She pulled from their kiss, whispering, “Daddy please. I don't want to be a whore. I just want to be yours.” He moaned hearing the words come from her mouth.