Frustrated - KnB Kise

The first thing I noticed were his eyes, the color of deep golden honey that seemed to outshine even the sun. After that came the nicely cut blonde hair that he casually ran his hand through as he laughed at something on of the girls surrounding him said. His tall, athletic body leaned up against the lockers that lined the hallway on one side. And he just happened to be blocking my locker.

How was I supposed to get my stuff now? I needed to get my notebooks for morning classes. Why couldn't he have leaned on the wall that DOESN'T have lockers lining it? Even worse he's good looking, which means there is a horde of girls surrounding him and thus blocking the way to my locker even more... I had a feeling this was just the beginning of a very long day.

"Excuse me, I need to get to my locker. Please let me through," I stated as I tried to squeeze my way through.

The girls closest to me gave me a nasty look before shifting closer together to block my way. How rude. I shifted to the side a bit and tried again, raising my voice slightly as I asked to be let through to my locker. Again came the glares, the shifting bodies and the failed attempt. Raising my voice one more time I asked the blonde boy to please do something to help so I could get to my locker before classes started.

"Ehh? Did somebody say something?" He asked, looking around him as the girls did their best to block his view. Successfully, I might add, as they all began talking at once.

Giving up for the time being, I decided to make use of one of the restrooms on this floor before coming back to try again. Maybe I could get a pass from the office if I was too late getting to class.

* * *

Stupid blonde boy blocking the lockers. Stupid girls surrounding the stupid boy. And stupid teacher for giving me detention! It wasn't my fault I was that late to class. And it wasn't my fault the stupid office worker refused to give me a pass to get to class late. Why does being a few minutes late suddenly merit getting a detention? What the heck!

And since when was that blonde idiot in my class?!! Why did I never notice him before?! HOW did I never notice him, what with all the girls screaming his name... Kise huh? Wonder what makes the girls so nuts over him? After all, looks alone wouldn't attract this much attention...

Not that it matters! He's just another pretty face, right? Looks aren't that important in life, right? But I still couldn't help taking one last glance at him as I pulled out a pencil, ready to start taking notes for the test we would be taking tomorrow.

I swear my heart stopped for a moment when my eyes met his from across the room. He caught me looking at him! I could feel my face grow red as I quickly turned away, looking down at my notebook as I tried to forget about the smile on his face as he'd winked at me. Why did he wink at me?!

Throughout the class I found myself sneaking glances at the blonde boy before looking down with a small blush, angry with myself for spending time on someone who likely had already forgotten I existed. As soon as the bell rang I began gathering my stuff and shoving it into my bag. As soon as I got everything put away, I turned to get up and froze when I saw those honey-gold eyes looking down at me.

"Hi, I'm Kise. What's your name?"