Yogi (Karneval) - Nyanperowna's Cutest Fan

I walked through the crowded streets, holding my little sister's hand as we headed towards the Circus. Seeing a crowd of children surrounding a large yellow cat mascot, I pointed to it and began leading (sister) towards the giggling group.

"Look, (sister)! It's Nyanperowna! Let's go say hi!" I couldn't keep the excitement from my voice.

"(y/n), I think you want to see Nyanperowna even more than I do!" (Sister) giggled as she looked up at me.

"I can't help it! Nyanperowna is just so cute!" I smiled down at her for a moment as we worked our way closer to the large cat.

"Aren't you too old to be liking Nyanperowna though?" I couldn't stop the blush from covering my face at her words.

"N-no! Nobody is too old to love Nyanperowna!!" I shouted loudly in embarrassment, not helping things as I noticed the parents around us start staring at me before pulling their children further down the street towards the Circus grounds.

Standing there looking down and awkwardly shuffling my feet, I jumped a bit when a large yellow paw full of candy suddenly appeared in front of me. Looking up with wide eyes, I saw Nyanperowna standing in front of me, pink eyes almost seeming to glimmer. I slowly reached out and took two of the candies from the paw, handing one to my little sister.

"T-thanks, Nyanperowna. But please give the other candy to the children. That would make them very happy!" I smiled at the yellow cat, adoring the polka dot bows adorning the head.

I ended up standing there watching children run up and dance around as they ate candy until Nyanperowna had to leave for the show. My sister giggled at me as we followed the adorable yellow cat towards the tent until it was time to split up, Nyanperowna waving at us as we went to find a seat among the audience.

Me and (sister) both cheered the loudest for Nyanperowna's act, waving our arms happily as we watched the cat roll across the ground on the large red ball. The whole act was great, but I really was a huge fan of the cute mascot. As much as I tried not to let it show too much in public (outside of events like this), I actually had a huge stash of Nyanperowna items decorating my room.

After the show was over, I waited for the crowd to clear before leading my sister out of the stands. Heading towards the exit of the tent, I couldn't stop the blush when I noticed a tall blonde standing there looking our direction, a huge grin on his handsome face.

"Hello! I'm Yogi! I'm sorry to bother you but I have something for you!" Walking up to us, he held out his arms, a small Nyanperowna plushy resting gently in his hands.

Turning to look at my little sister, I saw her start reaching for it with a grin, only to look shocked when he pulled his hands back a bit.

"I'm sorry, I have something else for you! This is for your big sister!" He smiled gently at (sister) before turning to me, a soft pink spreading slowly across his cheeks.

"For me? Are you sure?" Reaching out slowly, I couldn't stop the smile at the feeling of how soft the plush yellow cat was, gently pulling it back to cuddle against my chest.

I looked up to see Yogi nodding quietly at me, the pink slowly darkening as it spread to his ears. He seemed to startle for a moment before turning to (sister) and pulling out a cute keychain, Nyanperowna dangling from the clip.

"How did you get this stuff, mister? Do you work for the Circus? Do you think (y/n) can get a job here? Then she can hang around Nyanperowna all the time. She really loves Nyanperowna, even more than most kids do. She's Nyanperowna's biggest fan!  Do you know Nyanperowna? Maybe you can get (y/n) to meet her again, that would make (y/n)'s day! She could-" I put my hand over her mouth, stopping the endless flow of words as I blushed at the man in front of us.

"I'm sorry, sometimes she doesn't know when to stop talking." I smiled apologetically at him, embarrassed at my sister's antics.

"Actually, I do know Nyanperowna. If you want, I can give you Nyanperowna's info and you can send messages or something? After all, you might not be Nyanperowna's biggest fan, since that's me, but you sure are the cutest!" Rubbing the back of his head, he gave a shy smile, a blush creeping slowly across his face.

"I would like that. And... Maybe I could get yours too?" I asked softly, bringing my hands up to hide the blush that was suddenly spreading across my cheeks, matching the one on Yogi's.