Yandere Izana x Reader

(Y/N)

I could barely contain my excitement as I stepped off the boat, setting foot on a land that was not my island home for the first time in my life. I had been one of the lucky few who would be training a select group from this country of Clarines on how to use our islands native birds as messengers.

It was going be so interesting to meet all these new people. I wonder if I will get to meet the red-haired girl that Kiharu talked about. With a smile on my face, I joined the others as we began the trip to the castle where we would meet with Prince Zen for a short time before we each receive our training assignments.

I wonder what royalty is like. I'd never really met anyone important before, other than Kiharu, and she was always so relaxed and easy to talk to.

--------

(Izana)

I watched from the balcony as the small group of islanders made their way through the gates. Most of them were older men, likely spared in place of younger men with the energy to do more work, but a few young men could be seen in the group.

I was about to turn and head inside when I noticed a single female within the group, her (h/c) hair catching the sun and drawing my eyes even more to her smiling face. I could already imagine the eyes she would have following her around, just like that red-haired girl that Zen followed around so often.

Hopefully this one would understand her place and not cause as much trouble for our kingdom.

--------

(Y/N)

A couple of weeks had passed since I had begun training a small group of the guards at the castle, learning about the people I dealt with most often so as to ensure I did not cause anyone trouble. I tried to keep out of the eyes of those who held power.

It seemed that all too much of what I saw and heard, seemed to be higher ups causing problems for those of lower status. Although there were some who seemed to not care about status, it would only take catching the wrong eye to make my life far more difficult that I wanted it to be.

Sadly, I didn't realize that I had already caught the eye of someone with more power than I could comprehend at that time.

--------

(Izana)

Every day, I would hear something new about the trainers and their birds. How far and fast the birds could fly. How smart they were and easy to work with. How polite and knowledgeable the trainers were. Especially (Y/N) and her bird, Tomo. (Y/N) seemed to be more than happy to do her job, while making sure she did not cause trouble, for herself or those around her.

No matter how I looked at it, she was a perfect example of what a good citizen should try to be. In fact, even some of the nobles could learn a more proper behavior from her. It was almost disconcerting to know that she was a mere islander who had never before set foot on another land.

How is it she could learn to fit in and understand her place so quickly, while still managing to be impossible to ignore? Was it the way the wind seemed to play with her (h/l), (h/c) hair? Perhaps how her (e/c) eyes always sparkled in the sun? Or maybe the way her (s/c) skin looked under the moonlight last night?

(Y/N) was more than just a curiosity lately. She was starting to become an obsession. The question was, did I really want it to stop?

--------

(Y/N)

I'd been felling ill lately, my stomach pained and my vision dizzy. At first I had thought it was simply something I had eaten, but when it continued on into the next day I had become worried. I'd been seen by one of the medical staff and given a supply of powder to be added to water and drunk, but it didn't seem to do much other than make me tired all day.

In fact, it had been a few days since I had been able to go to the training classes. I was starting to wonder if someone else had taken over my group or it they were waiting for me to come back to them. I hope my illness wasn't causing too many problems for people.

As a new wave of dizziness swept over me, I leaned back against the pillow on my bed and closed my eyes. Within moments I sank into the darkness of sleep, missing the sounds of the door creaking open and footsteps slowly make their way over to my bed.

--------

(Izana)

(Y/N) really was perfect. From the way her (h/c) hair caught the light from the nearby lamps, to the way her soft (s/c) skin felt beneath my fingers. I would never be able to get enough of looking at her, having spent far too long doing so from a distance. And now that I had finally been able to touch her, there was no way I could deny myself the chance to do so again.

"You're mine now, (Y/N). And I'll never let you go. I've given so much of myself for my country, for my family and friends. It's time I got something back in return. Something just for me. Something I don't have to share with anyone. I won't share you with anyone. But don't worry, I promise I will treat you well... I'll treat you very well indeed."

--------

(Y/N)

The next time I woke up, I was in a room filled with softly glowing candles, silk sheets upon the bed. The bed itself was softer than anything I had ever laid upon in my life, the pillows equally plush beneath my head. It took a few minutes before I could move, the dizziness from before still there, although not as strongly.

As soon as I was able to, I began looking around, trying to figure out where I was and how I had gotten there. The moment I tried to climb out of the bed, I noticed something horridly wrong. My leg had been attached to the bottom bedpost by a long chain of polished metal that glinted in the candle light.

"It's pretty, isn't it (Y/N)? It's only gold plating, but I had it made just for you. I would have used solid gold, like you deserve, but the metal is too soft and I couldn't chance you getting loose somehow." Looking at the young man talking to me, I barely recognized him, having only seen him once before. Weeks ago, when me and the others had been introduced to Prince Zen and his older brother...

"Izana... You're the Crown Prince, Izana... But why?" I could barely keep my eyes on him, as the world felt like it was tilting slightly.

"Ahh, it seems the medicine still hasn't left your system yet. A little rest and you should be feeling much better, my dear (Y/N). As for why? That is easy to answer. It's because I have fallen in love with you! Everything about you fascinates me. From the way you look when the sun is shining on you like it wants to worship you, to the way you do your job without any complaint."

He slowly began leaning closer, his bright blue eyes slowly growing dark with something far different than love. I felt a shiver creep down my spine as his fingers slowly reached out to touch my face. And ice fill my heart at his next words.

"Now it is my turn to be your sun. And your only job is to let me love you. Forever." As his lips brushed soft against my own, I knew my path had already been changed as soon as I had stepped foot off the boat, all those many weeks ago. "Tell me you're mine, (Y/N)."

Closing my (e/c) eyes, I did the only thing I could as a servant of the kingdom.

"I'm yours, Prince Izana, forever." And with those words, my fate was sealed.

A/N - I am so sorry if this sucked or Izana was too OOC! I tried my best, Ahiru! I'll try again after I have read more of the series than just the first 17 chapters! I just really wanted to get one of his oneshots out for you before the weekend was over. I hope this one doesn't disappoint you too much!