Fluffy!Yandere!Yumoto - Cute Earth High Defense Club - Cuddle Buddies

"Yu-kun! Gora sent me to tell you not to worry about the baths today!" I yelled as I burst through the clubroom door, panting from having run all the way here.

"What the heck is a girl doing here? This is an all boys school!" I just blinked before turning to look at Yumoto, ignoring the flustered looking boys at the table nearby.

"Yu-kun! Is that a wombat?! Oh my gosh, he's so cute!! Can I hold him?" Skipping over to him, I gently lifted the now struggling creature from his arms and gave it a soft hug, rubbing my face against the plush pink fur.

Hearing a weird sound, I looked over to see one of the boys groaning as they pressed a hand against their face. What a strange person he must be.

"(y/n)-chan, isn't Wom-kun just the best for cuddling?! He lets me cuddle him once every day!" I looked back to see the blonde energetic boy bouncing in place with joy.

"He's absolutely the best for cuddling, Yu-kun! He's so soft and fluffy and he's almost as adorable as you are!" Placing a soft kiss on the cute creatures forehead, I gave him another gentle cuddle.

Smiling brightly at Yumoto, I turned to his club-mates and waved, holding the blinking wombat against my chest to keep him from falling. I ended up blinking at seeing four boys who seemed stuck somewhere between blushing and uncertainty at my presence. I finally began laughing softly as I turned back to Yumoto.

"Yu-kun, I think it might be good if I leave. I think your friends are a bit uncomfortable with me being here. But I'll see you at dinner, ok?" Giving one last soft hug to the cute, fluffy wombat, I handed him back to Yumoto before waving and leaving.

----

"Yumoto, who was that? How did she know where to find us? How do you know her? And what did she mean see you at dinner? Are you related or something?" The four older boys stared at the young blonde, waiting for answers.

"Umm, that was (y/n)-chan. Me and her talk a lot so I must have mentioned the club at some point? She's been my friend since we were little! She comes over sometimes to cook dinner for me and my brother! Sometimes she helps at the baths too! And she really likes animals!" The blonde grinned while tightly cuddling the squirming pink wombat in his arms.

"You should have her teach you how to treat animals. She really knows how to be gentle. Her cuddles are way better." The strange pink wombat said, his voice somewhere between grumpy and fondly reminiscent.

"Eh? I guess I could talk to her about it..." The blonde said with a shrug before giving the poor creature a tight squeeze.

--------

"Huh? You want me to teach you how to cuddle? But you already cuddle stuff, why ask me to teach you?" I blinked at the somewhat hyper boy standing in front of me, unsure if he was actually being serious about his question.

"Well... Wom-kun seemed to like your cuddles more so I thought I would see if I could learn to cuddle like you do! Then maybe he would let me cuddle with him more often!" I smiled at the excitement that thought put into his voice.

"Ok then, I'll do my best for you, Yu-kun. Come inside, I was making rice balls so we can have them as a snack while you practice!" I giggled a bit as he cheered before coming inside.

--------

I smiled as Yu-kun waved a quick goodbye before leaving. He's been extra cute today! After trying to show him how to cuddle with a couple of my stuffed animals, I gave up and just showed him first hand, giving him a gentler hug than I usually do, since he tends to like being squeezed in his hugs.

The blush that had spread across his face had been a bit of a surprise, but it had been so cute that I ended up hugging him even longer, rubbing my face against his as I began squealing inside at how cute my best friend had gotten.