AU Yandere!Male!Yuno Gasai (Future Diary) - His Tutor

I looked over at the  manager as she introduced me to the new part-timer, yet another college  student looking for some way to help pay for all the things that  scholarships don't cover. Hopefully this one would stick around longer  than the last one. The work might not be the most exciting, but the  paychecks were enough to pay the bills. Sadly, too many students just  weren't willing to spend time doing tasks they considered meaningless  and ended up either not doing the work or doing a crummy job of what  they did do.

Greeting the blue-eyed  boy, I wasn't too shocked when I heard that I would be in charge of his  training for the next week or so. Until he was able to get the hang of  the job and do it on his own, I would be in charge of him. I'd been  through this more than a few times since starting this job, so I was  used to the process.

"Hi, I'm Yukiteru Amano.  Nice to be working with you," he greeted me in a soft voice. He seemed  to be fighting off his shyness if I was to judge by the blush growing  brighter on his cheeks, making me smile at him all the more.

At least this one didn't  look like he would make as much trouble for the rest of us as the usual  college students we got here did.

--------

"Thanks again for the  hard work this week, Yukiteru-san! It's nice to see someone willing to  put in the effort to keep things in order around here." I smiled as I  watched him sit down at one of the empty tables in the break room,  setting his backpack down next to him before he began pulling out some  schoolwork he needed to finish.

"Well, it's what I am  being paid to do. Besides, this place is nice for getting my homework  done. My roommate back at the dorms makes it hard to study at times." He  ducked his head down as he spoke, his bangs falling and hiding his eyes  when he mentioned the person he shared his room with.

I didn't bother hiding  my curiosity as I leaned over the back of his chair, peering at the  paperwork before him with a grin. I didn't bother hiding a laugh at  seeing a familiar sheet of problems resting on the table.

"Ahh, I took that class  last year! Did you get Mido-sensei? He's pretty hardcore on his tests!" I  slid into the seat beside his as I looked over some of the answers he'd  already written down, noticing a few that while correct, would not get  full marks from the strict teacher I remembered from my own class.

"Umm... Yeah, it is  Mido-sensei teaching the class..." Yukiteru fidgeted beside me as he  nervously watched me flip the paper over to see the questions on the  back of the page.

"Wow, he's still using  the same old questions for his homework? Talk about minimal effort to  earn his pay... He could at least change a few things up, ya know?"  Letting out a sigh, I placed the sheet down in front of him and began  pointing out some of the problems I'd taken note of, offering some tips  on how to improve his chances for a better grade.

The next hour passed quickly, filled with as much laughter and joking around as it was with hard work and study.

--------

"Thanks for agreeing to  tutor us, (y/n)-senpai!" Yuki's voice echoed down the hall as him and  his friend followed me down the hallway to my room.

"Sure thing Yuki-san!  I've been helping you out for the past few weeks, adding one more person  isn't that much of a deal. So, when are you going to introduce me to  your friend?" I gave a quick grin at Yuki before turning to open the  door, letting the two boys inside the small space.

At least I didn't have  to share my room, having rented a small studio apartment rather than pay  money into a dorm. Something about having actual privacy really  appealed to me.