Cafe Meetings - Iwaizumi and Oikawa

"Iwa-chan, look! There she is! Isn't she cute?!" I could hear some guy shouting in the background as I sat in the back of the cafe, nibbling on a cookie as I waited for my friend to come back to our table. I felt bad for the boy who was stuck with such a loud person in this quiet place.

My thoughts were broken when I noticed a tall brunette boy sit down across from me. This was most definitely not my friend, so what in the world was he doing taking my friend's seat?

"Hello, (y/n)-chan! Do you mind if me and Iwa-chan sit here?" He asked as he pulled his annoyed looking friend down in the seat next to him. Really, why bother asking if he's not going to wait for a response?

The only consolation was the look on the face of his dark haired friend. Although, from the way he was holding back on hitting the guy, he must be used to this kinds of behavior from him. I doubt I would have had that kind of restraint.

"How do you know my name and who are you?" I asked bluntly, staring at the rather forward boy in front of me.

"Eh? (Y/n)-chan? You don't know me? Really?" He asked, looking almost like he was ready to break into tears. Idiot.

"If I knew who you were, I wouldn't have to ask you. And I would really prefer if you didn't call me so casually. I don't know you. In fact, I know more about your friend there than I do about you." I looked over, seeing the dark haired boys face slowly turn red as he looked more and more like he wanted to hit his friend.

"But (y/n)-chan! I've seen you watching me during practice, so I know you must know who I am!" He began reaching his hands across the table like he was going to grab my hands.

"She said she doesn't know you Assikawa!" The tall friend finally said, smacking the brunette upside his head.

"Ouch! Iwa-chan, don't be so rough!" He held the back of his head as his eyes began tearing up. I couldn't hold back a laugh at the site of his obviously fake tears. Both boys heads snapped towards me at the sound, eyes wide and cheeks tinting pink.

"Iwaizumi-kun, you should have done that sooner! It's not good to let idiots get away with so much!" I gave him a bright smile as I looked up at him, my (e/c) eyes sparkling with joy.

"You know who he is but you don't know me?! That's not fair (y/n)-chan! You're breaking my heart!" His whining voice made me wince as more fake tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Shut it, Shittykawa!" Iwaizumi's voice growled out, looking ready to smack him again. Turning to me, he blushed and began rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry for his behavior."

"It's okay, Iwa-kun! At least you are here to keep him in line!" I smiled again and giggled as I saw his face begin to turn red. Seeing my friend coming around the corner, I turned back to the brunette.

"You should listen to Iwa-kun more, Oikawa-kun! He's a good friend for you! It was nice finally meeting you both and I hope we can do it again soon!" I grabbed a pen from my bag and turning to Iwaizumi, I wrote a string of numbers on the back of his hand. Leaning forward, I gave each of the boys a quick hug. "Call me sometime, we can have lunch together or something!"

The poor blushing boy stood there stammering as I ran off towards my friend, waving goodbye to both him and the frozen Oikawa as I let out yet another laugh before turning back towards my waiting friend, ignoring the perpetual frown on his face.

"Let's go Tobio-kun! I'm ready for the movie now!" Grabbing his arm I began dragging him from the cafe, a bounce in my step as we went.

Behind me, two boys were left wondering what in the world had just happened. But before they finally left to head home, a new contact had been added to their phones, both boys planning to call before the weekend was over.