Yandere!Finnian - I'll Be Gentle

Standing up, I looked around me in a useless attempt to figure out where I was. All I could see around me, were darkly stained stone walls and a single wooden door on the other side of the iron bars keeping me locked up here. There was no way of telling where this room was, if I was still in London or even if I was still in England.

For all I know, I could be in some foreign country, kidnapped by someone after my father's money.  Too bad they didn't know he had disowned me already, giving my brother sole rights to the family fortune. Me, I was lucky to be given enough money to have rented that rat infested flat for the last month.

I wonder if I'll be fed here? That would be nice, since I had been close to begging just to afford my next meal. Just thinking of it made my stomach growl in hunger. I wonder how long I had been unconscious.

Hearing a rattling sound from the door, I looked over in time to see it open, a blonde boy walking through the doors. A plate of food was held within his hands, the smell causing my stomach to growl even louder as my mouth began watering.

It must have been some time since I last ate. Just how long was I out? I cleared my throat gently before opening my mouth to speak.

"If you want my father's money, you picked the wrong person to kidnap. He disowned me and has left everything to my brother. No matter what you do or what you tell him, he won't pay a penny for me. You may as well either let me go or kill me now." I tried to put on a brave face but even I could hear the tremble of fear in my voice.

I watched as the boy came closer, his eyes wide as he looked at me. Taking out a key, he went to open the cell I was being kept in but stopped and gave me a thoughtful look before stepping back a bit.

"Please don't try to escape, I really don't want to take the chance of hurting you if I have to stop you." Hearing those words come from such an innocent looking face made chills run down my spine.

"What would you do if I tried to get away?" I couldn't help but ask the question, my eyes following his movements as he stepped closer again, pausing to look at me before he slowly unlocked and opened the door.

"As much as I don't want to hurt you, a broken leg would keep you from trying to run away from me, right? But if you behave, it wouldn't come to that! So just stay there and everything will be ok between us!" I scooted back away from him at the words he spoke, watching as he sat the plate down in front of me.

I couldn't help noticing the way the metal plate was warped where his fingers had been tightly gripping it. Just how strong was this boy, that he could bend metal so easily? I began shaking as I watched him lean towards me, my back pressed against the wall behind me. I flinched when I felt his fingers brush against my cheek, a whimper of fear escaping me as I closed my eyes.

"Don't worry, (y/n)! As long as you behave, I won't hurt you! And you will behave for me, right? You know, it took a lot of work to get you here without the others finding out. Well, aside from Sebastian, but he's really smart and he notices everything. But he said as long as I do my work like he tells me to, I can keep you here forever! Doesn't that sound nice, me getting to take care of you forever? And I promise I will!" His eyes darkened as he looked at me, his lips curving into a warped smile.

I couldn't even say anything to him, my voice trapped in my throat as fear took over my trembling body. The boy in front of me was insane. And worse, there was another one who knew I was trapped here and didn't even seem to care. In fact, he was encouraging this boy to keep me here like this!

"Once you prove that I can trust you to be good, I'll even let you out of there and we can redecorate this into a proper room. Of course, you'll still have to stay here so that Bouchan doesn't try to take you away from me, but Sebastian says that you'll be safe here. He told me that I've become more interesting since I found you! I don't really understand what he means, but it's okay! As long as I get to keep you, I don't care either way." Leaning even closer, he grabbed my shoulder to keep me in place as he pressed his lips against my cheek, his own growing pink before he pulled back.

I winced when he finally released my shoulder, his grip having tightened somewhat during the kiss. I felt my eyes begin to water as I looked away from him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to squeeze you like that! I'll be more careful next time, I promise! So please don't cry! I'll learn to be gentler with you. I'll be so gentle for you." Cooing softly at my by this point, he slowly brushed the tears from my face before leaning in to press his lips to my hair.

"Please let me go. I don't want to be here, I don't even know who you are. Why me? Why did you pick me? What did I do to deserve this?" I couldn't even tell if I was asking him the questions or just talking to myself at this point, my vision slowly growing darker around the edges as it became harder to breath.

"Oh, my name's Finnian! Everyone just calls me Finny! I picked you because I saw how you gave the birds in the park the last of your bread, even though you were obviously hungry still! I just knew then that I had to take care of you! So I started watching you when I could and pretty soon I had fallen in love with you! I even worked hard to find out your name, (y/n)!" My vision had narrowed to just his face swimming in front of my eyes.

My fingers were trembling as I recalled all the times I had tossed pieces of stale bread to the birds when I could stomach no more myself. Had those thoughtless acts really been what doomed me to this?

"It wasn't enough to just leave you a bit of food on your doorstep anymore! I wanted to keep you safe and close to me, so I had this room fixed up for you in secret and once it was ready, I went and got you! And now I can take care of you forever! Doesn't that make you happy!!" I whimpered once more, feeling him hold me gently against his side as I lost my grip on the waking world and slipped into the blissful freedom of unconsciousness.

"Don't worry, (y/n)... I'll be here when you wake up again. I'll always be here." The blonde boy whispered, carefully tracing his fingers over delicate (s/c) skin, the untouched food growing cold as he he spent the rest of the afternoon fondly watching the one he loved hide away in a world of dreams.